• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Good read on Steve Smith (via Reddit)

G()AT

Regardless, good find.

Damn, yea I tried searching for the title and for reddit and steve smith.. But I guess I failed. lol

Feel free to lock this I guess, or leave it up either way just trying to pass the time.

I liked. What he wrote. But he wrote it. Like this and it was hard. To follow.

It is funny picking up on peoples odd typing nuances.

For instance I generally make new lines in emails to clients and such to separate thoughts. This can be quite annoying or so I hear.

Steve Smith categorically is the MOST underrated receiver I can honestly think of. I mean how the fug do you win the god damn triple crown, yet there has never been any mention besides a brief article that year...

Pathetic honestly by the media, but the fact he never gives up regardless of the lack of respect he gets as an athlete still astonishes me to this day.

In conclusion, Steve Smith you're the fuging man and you're going in my hall of fame.

This is not a knock on Delhomme, but imagine if smitty had Brady, favre or manning in his prime... He would've gotten much more attention than he does now, would probably be a hall of famer already.. but I think once cam gets it all together smitty will have one more season for the ages. *at least that's what I keep telling myself*

This is not a knock on Delhomme, but imagine if smitty had Brady, favre or manning in his prime... He would've gotten much more attention than he does now, would probably be a hall of famer already.. but I think once cam gets it all together smitty will have one more season for the ages. *at least that's what I keep telling myself*

. . or he could have blew out his knee in the first game with Brady given that thats how random probabilities work. :)

Im just grateful everything he's done.

. . or he could have blew out his knee in the first game with Brady given that thats how random probabilities work. :)

Im just grateful everything he's done.

So am I, He's my favorite player ever and he's a HoFer in my book, and was seifert's only major positive contribution to this franchise, lol

Archived