• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Charles Davis reaffirms he is the biggest idiot in sports media

JawnyBlaze

Is it so hard to look and see that we re-signed Dwan Edwards who had a good year as a three technique? It is amazing to me to see that so many of these "experts" that do this for a living continue to fail to see the obvious. We could rush the passer last year on defense. We struggled stopping the run. Star was the obvious choice for our needs and that is especially the case when you looked at our roster prior to tonight.

But yes, lets reach for Patterson Davis and Billick...considering the guy fell to the end of the first and there was apparently no reason for it?

Ok I understand the need for a receiving complement, but DT has been a problem area for far too long and aside from spending big money on a bona fide DT in FA, the Panthers made absolutely every effort to patch it up to no avail, notwithstanding the fact that Star is a better value at 14 than any WR you can think of in this draft.

The smile on the faces of Rivera and Gettleman say otherwise. Charles Davis has never been a good analyst period.

I'd say that's being a bit too kind. I've always said, he is the most difficult to listen to and the most ignorant sounding person in football. At his best, all he does is regurgitate hype that others have already started. When he's not doing that, he's slinging poo against the wall that's so out of left field I can do nothing but chuckle at how stupid he sounds.

Offensive league, Cam is our franchise, and Smith is old.....nothing wrong with them saying we need a WR.

Also nothing wrong with them saying looking in the 2nd round and later isn't where you find impact WRs....and that strategy hasn't worked for us.

so with a draft deep at WR we should reach for one in the 1st.................gotcha!

But we always pick a 2nd or 3rd draft tier draft WR....that was there point I think. That generally leaves you with a Brandon LaFell type. More of a JAG.

Did you even listen to what they said? It wasn't so bad. So he thought Richardson was a better fit for what we do, so what! Regarding Smitty, he was pretty much on point as far as I'm concerned. You do have to remember that these are national analysts, not diehard fans.

Archived