• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

your reaction to the kawann short pick

My reaction was we FINALLY have a GM that has the stones to say he'll take the BPA, and then REALLY take the BPA. Prefer my GM's to be looking out the windshield to where we're going, not looking in the rear view mirror at where we were.

My reaction was we FINALLY have a GM that has the stones to say he'll take the BPA, and then REALLY take the BPA. Prefer my GM's to be looking out the windshield to where we're going, not looking in the rear view mirror at where we were.

I'd love to get a close-up of that avatar. Just saying.

lol everybody wants our squad to be the giants. They luck up to their superbowls and every other time they are writing around just to miss the playoffs like a bunch of jokes. How bout we build a team like the steelers or patriots. That is ALWAYS making the dance.

On topic, thought it sucked at first but like it now. Still we need serious help at safety.

lol everybody wants our squad to be the giants. They luck up to their superbowls and every other time they are writing around just to miss the playoffs like a bunch of jokes. How bout we build a team like the steelers or patriots. That is ALWAYS making the dance.

On topic, thought it sucked at first but like it now. Still we need serious help at safety.

That has to be the best "joke" of all time.  A joke that I would love to be able to tell everyone everywhere for the rest of my life.

Here let me practice:

Q: What do the New York Giants and The Carolina Panthers have in common?

A: 2 Superbowls!

Get It?!! Man that never gets old!!!!!!

I was surprised, but very happy because I have been high on Short for awhile. When the team resigned Dwan Edwards and drafted Star, I figured that they were done. The pick makes a lot of sense as Edwards is here for only two seasons, maybe just one, and now the team has a defensive line with insane potential. I expect to see that aggression Rivera promised when he was first hired, and the personal so far makes it look more and more like it's finally coming.

I'm expecting a RG in the 4th, a player in the 5th that isn't a position of need and was expected to go higher (lol LB or RB), and either a DB or WR in the 6th.

I'm allowed to necro a thread once to pat myself on the back, right?

Barry%20Horowitz.jpg?1299272916

That has to be the best "joke" of all time.  A joke that I would love to be able to tell everyone everywhere for the rest of my life.

Here let me practice:

Q: What do the New York Giants and The Carolina Panthers have in common?

A: 2 Superbowls!

Get It?!! Man that never gets old!!!!!!

Especially considering the Giants have four not two.

Great question.   I think everyone saw DT as one need--we had 2 or more.  If DTs were children, Hurney would be charged with neglect. 

I think we all think the draft is to fill immediate needs, and Gettlemen (correctly) does not. 1 year free agent contracts fill immediate needs.  However, Dwan and Kawann is a nice rotation at the 3.  Star has nothing to do with that because he will be at  NT.

It is really 2 positions. 

Marty used to act as if he were a genius when 3 or 4 drafted rookies started.  That is a bad thing.  Players need a learning curve.   

Archived