• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

What would you do?

toldozer

All good thoughts, i was sooo pissed. I have a tendency to have a potty mouth, but if someone asked me to watch my mouth because there were kids around, id defintely aplogize. This guy was so offended that some one dare ask him to watch language. He proceeded to try an entice a fight with a group of people with two kids under the age of three sitting in a family restaraunt. It took everything i had not to get up and smack the poo out of the kid.

One time when I was like 8 my family was at a steakhouse and the people behind us were doing that. My Dad pretty much kindly told them to shut the fug up, and they did. 

Those memories of my Dad being a boss :')

Times like this I enjoy being 6'6" and going about 270 these days.

For some reason in NC one can go to jail for threatening someone, so one of my favorite ploys keeps anyone from hearing what I say to a jerk-off such as this guy. I will get up and simply loom over the guy, lean over and whisper into his ear that I'll maim him should he decide to continue whatever behavior he was engaging in.

He can complain until the cows come home to no avail. My word against his and no witnesses. Who they gonna believe- me, the older, well dressed, retired Navy guy or Donnie Douchbag?

If while at a restaurant someone at the table behind you insisted on dropping f bomb after f bomb while youre eating with young children and gets more obnoxious after someone politely asks them to cool it?

Probably not much. My kids know all the words and would probably find it hilarious.

I'd use it as a learning experience at least of how not to act.

True story.

One summer afternoon my mom, dad, and I were sitting on the back deck eating dinner. The guy next door was a total deadbeat. He was yelling and screaming cuss words while trying to bang in a toolbox to fit in the back of his truck. My dad yelled at him "is everything ok?" The guys fires back, "no is f-Ing not ok, if you have a problem, why don't you come over here and do something about it!" In one swift motion, my dad and I get up, walk over there and beat the ever-loving shit out of this guy....

It was mostly my dad punching the side of his face into the concrete, but when the guy grabbed my dads shirt and wouldn't let him go, I started kicking him in the kidneys...the guy staggered away, it seriously looked as if the guys face was going to fall off, it was so mangled.

That was the second time I saw my dad kick someone's ass in person.

True story.

One summer afternoon my mom, dad, and I were sitting on the back deck eating dinner. The guy next door was a total deadbeat. He was yelling and screaming cuss words while trying to bang in a toolbox to fit in the back of his truck. My dad yelled at him "is everything ok?" The guys fires back, "no is f-Ing not ok, if you have a problem, why don't you come over here and do something about it!" In one swift motion, my dad and I get up, walk over there and beat the ever-loving shit out of this guy....

It was mostly my dad punching the side of his face into the concrete, but when the guy grabbed my dads shirt and wouldn't let him go, I started kicking him in the kidneys...the guy staggered away, it seriously looked as if the guys face was going to fall off, it was so mangled.

That was the second time I saw my dad kick someone's ass in person.

This isn't something I would very proud of.

Archived