• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Ronde Barber: Steve Smith toughest receiver to cover

Fair enough lets see how smitty stacks up against his peers in the division vs TB since, oh, idunno, lets say 2008.

Roddy White:  1 - 100yd game   0 TD's

Roddy has 2 TD's against the Bucs, both in 09. I had to look it up because I just couldn't believe the Bucs secondary had been that good against #1's, but hell, they have.

Roddy has 2 TD's against the Bucs, both in 09. I had to look it up because I just couldn't believe the Bucs secondary had been that good against #1's, but hell, they have.

You're right I was looking at a grid of both rushing and receiving stats. Followed the wrong column. My B. good catch ill fix it.

Smith also got to gameplan against him 20 times....where as other WRs can't even use up all the fingers on one hand. That matters.....exposure to opponents matters. A NFC LT who has played in Peppers' division likely would find him easier to compliment than Freeney.

no one asked Smith who the best corner was. They were talking to Ronde.

Whats funny is most of you wouldnt like Smitty if he wasnt on the Panthers.  Smitty is a dirty player who is a bully and fights his teammates. 

Name one thing that #89 does on the field that is dirty that the opposing CB doesn't do to him on every play? 

Name one thing that #89 does on the field that is dirty that the opposing CB doesn't do to him on every play? 

How about kicking players. He also slams people to the ground all the time.  I still stand by my original comment.

Just ignore that imbecile man, no need to address the comment when its that idiotic. Defensive players instigate, period. Saying an offensive player is dirty other than a lineman just screams. . .

" EHH GUYS I DONT KNOW WHAT THE FUG IM TALKING ABOUT"

Archived