• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Can we all get along?

Brokenbad

Recently I made a thread stating that the Panther head was made from North AND South Carolina. This represents the Carolina's as a whole regardless of where the Panthers practice or play. This turned into a Carolina Civil War. Let us all agree that the Panthers represents both states and does not favor one or the other. As far as our one little brother that likes posting about Mike Vick becoming a Panther, please cut him some slack about his opinions. He is very young and he COULD be an Eagles fan considering where he was born. Lets take him in under our wing and at least not crucify him for posting his thoughts. We are all brothers and sisters of the Big Cats family. GO PANTHERS!!!!!!! :thumbsup:

Assuming us North Carolina folk stop being cocky and tire of making fun of our backwoods neighbors to the South...and assuming the South Carolina folk stop being offended by the ribbing and fire back strongly, then yes...we could all get along. I don't see that happening any time soon though, seeing as how it's so fun to be cocky and so easy to pick on people from South Carolina.

Assuming us North Carolina folk stop being cocky and tire of making fun of our backwoods neighbors to the South...and assuming the South Carolina folk stop being offended by the ribbing and fire back strongly, then yes...we could all get along. I don't see that happening any time soon though, seeing as how it's so fun to be cocky and so easy to pick on people from South Carolina.

:banghead: I might as well have not made this post

South Carolina has so many reason's to be jealous of North Carolina...

1. The Panthers are located in the great state of North Carolina

2. We have the 5X National Champion Tar Heels & they have the GameCOCKS.

3. We have the Hurricanes and they have no NHL team.

4. Even though the Bobcats suck they're still located in North Carolina.

5. Do I need to keep listing these facts that prove NC is so much better than SC?

***Oh yeah it's a proven fact that people born in NC are much smarter than people born in SC :]***

If it wasnt for us SC folks you North Carolina guys would all be speaking Chinese:conehead:

Archived