• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Cam Newton NFL Top 100 #46

TheRumGone

So Newton gets 46, higher than I would expect, and that's equated to media hate? Some of you are not grounded in reality.

Some of y'all should really improve your reading comprehension and refocus on that this thread is actually about rather than the strawman that has permanent residence in your head.

OK Bud. 

Play time's over.  

Daddy said: 'Pick Up Your Toys and Go Back To Your Room'!!

Come on! It's 'Beddy Bed', adult time now.

ah shucks, and we were all havin so much fun. I just love enlightening you folks, and you're so much fun! as panther nation would say, ah poo! have you jovial guys had a chance to read rosenthals latest installment of the best qb's under 25 yet. I have, and its just super! I cant wait to hear all of your enlightened comments!

Sweet tittyfugingchrist, where do you morons come from?

ah come on, lighten up, we are all havin just a super time! cams gonna be ok, probably, well maybe, well probably not, but we can all still have a good time cant we. its just such a joyous time to be a colts fan, and I just want to share my happy feelings with you guys. thanks so much for all of your positive comments and kind words. it really means a lot to me. thanks for having me. this so much fun, and I just hope you guys are having as much fun as I am!

ah come on, lighten up, we are all havin just a super time! cams gonna be ok, probably, well maybe, well probably not, but we can all still have a good time cant we. its just such a joyous time to be a colts fan, and I just want to share my happy feelings with you guys. thanks so much for all of your positive comments and kind words. it really means a lot to me. thanks for having me. this so much fun, and I just hope you guys are having as much fun as I am!

Well at least the truth has come out. Try not to choke on that neanderthal's dick

so who's alt is this and when can he be banned again?

I'm not sure that he's anyone's alt, just some dickbag colts fan who took it upon himself to troll our forum because he's feeling insecure about his team's downsyndromesque qb.

I'm not sure that he's anyone's alt, just some dickbag colts fan who took it upon himself to troll our forum because he's feeling insecure about his team's downsyndromesque qb.

Don't worry. 

He'll disappear for sure, when both Luck and the Colts come back down to earth during the 2013 season. 

You know it's going to happen (both events). 

Archived