• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Steve Smith on NFL Network @ 7pm

I don't know what to make of how Smitty answered the Cam captain question. I liked how he talked about it being a team decision, but he cou'dve very easily just said yes, I think he can (should) be a captain.

I think he gave the perfect answer.  Smitty being a team player.  He had Cam's back in the interview.  He did a great job IMO.

Heath Evans had us starting 7-0. 7 and freaking 0.

If that happens I think we are going to the playoffs. I don't think that happens. He also had us getting swept by Saints and ATL. That won't happen either.

I thought they were respectful to us, gave us our dues as a team on the rise, except for Darren Sharper saying the Saints are most likely of us, Bucs, Saints to make the playoffs because "they've been to the top of the mountain" LOL. Really Darren? We wupped them twice last year. But okay.

People need to call out this @nflosophy on twitter I swear to god, constantly hating on cam and the panthers for the sane reasons schein does.. (And he's a fraud too)

No. Don't give the bastard any credibility by contributing to his stupidity with attention he desperately craves.

People need to call out this @nflosophy on twitter I swear to god, constantly hating on cam and the panthers for the sane reasons schein does.. (And he's a fraud too)

No. Don't give the bastard any credibility by contributing to his stupidity with attention he desperately craves.

Agree. Leave him alone so he says worse things about our team when he feels we're ignoring him. The players are probably p/ssed off at him already. Let him throw more gas on the fire. Should do wonders for getting our season off to a winning start.

I think it is possible we sweep the falcons. I'm not saying we will. But we came pretty close last year. I kno they are good, but I think they miss playoffs this year. They hav a pretty tough schedule as well, by default. They have to play the saints, bucs, and us just because of our division. Then they hav 49ers, seahawks, and rams. Plus whoever else. NFC is too strong for someone to call it a sure thing.

Archived