• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Panthers 2013 Promo Vid

Lilsmitty09

what is really going on...and why are ya'll attacking grits?..I like grits and eat "em every chance I get (if they are stone ground)...afterall there is a reason Jerry named the team the CAROLINA panthers (although I disagreed with that) AND held practices (as well as our first games) in SC...but, although there were alot of things I liked about the video (shots of Sam Mills statue and Stevie Wonder slappin' his helmet) there were things I didn't care for (pink towel)...but all-in-all it was good...3 things missing: Wesley Walls, John Kasey AND (fill in the blank)

what is really going on...and why are ya'll attacking grits?..I like grits and eat "em every chance I get (if they are stone ground)...afterall there is a reason Jerry named the team the CAROLINA panthers (although I disagreed with that) AND held practices (as well as our first games) in SC...but, although there were alot of things I liked about the video (shots of Sam Mills statue and Stevie Wonder slappin' his helmet) there were things I didn't care for (pink towel)...but all-in-all it was good...3 things missing: Wesley Walls, John Kasey AND (fill in the blank)

grits are wonderful warm and delicious, while Grits is subpar, cold, and distasteful.

I hope that helps.

This is our city? WTF? Somebody ought to fire the knuckle head who wrote that crap - seriously - I want nothing to do with charlotte and its not the charlotte Panthers.

You sound bitter a fug

If you don't want anything to do with OUR city? its easy, then don't come to games, don't be a Panther fan.

God your post is obnoxious, seriously going to talk sh¡t about Charlotte on a Panfhers board?! GTFO

But their fans do not. So he has the right to bitch about it. Charlotte doesn't support the panthers we the ones outside of Charlotte do.

This is by far one of the dumbest posts I've EVER read on the Huddle, and that's saying A LOT!

Charlotte IS the Panthers, GTFO

If it wasn't for Charlotte you'd still be a Deadskins or Falcan'ts fan and the Panthers wouldn't even be a team. God some of you make me sick

I would gather that speech was by someone pertaining to another team first... just a guess.

And besides Arizona,Tennessee and Carolina... what other teams are "state" based? they are all "City" based if I recall.

Oh well, if you feel that the city comment in the video was a personal slap in the face, you might wanna toughen up. Just say'n.

It's from a speech from my hometown in Washington state. Up here even all the way across the state from Seattle, people still refer to it as "Our team, our city", even though its the Seattle Seahawks not the Washington Seahawks, and no one bitches. But in Carolina where we are named the CAROLINA Panthers not the Charlotte Panthers, people will bitch about a video using the word "city" in it. LOL.

Our fanbase and organization have the same maturity level...What I mean by that is, the Panthers are in their teen years, and most of us (99 percent at least) are much older than the Panthers are, yet our fanbase is acting the age of our Panthers, like a 16 year old girl on her period. smdh. I'll be going to Carolina for my first home game this year, honestly I'm frightened with what I may see. lmao. Keep pounding though

Archived