• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Panthers 2013 Promo Vid

Lilsmitty09

any body that looks up to overpaid athletes as heroes are complete frigging morons

and I am not grits.

get over your erotic infatuation with that idea

Funny didn't know Hardy going into his last contract year of his rookie contract meant he was "overpaid". You are the biggest idiot I've seen yet on this board, and that's saying something. Why the fug are you wasting your time?

Enjoy....although according to some people on here all I am doing is "spamming" you guys with poo vids. Love it or hate it, keep pounding.

Nice video Lilsmitty... I'm sorry a dickhead came in a derailed your thread. I'm sure he'll be banned before the season starts if he stays on this pace.

This is our city? WTF? Somebody ought to fire the knuckle head who wrote that crap - seriously - I want nothing to do with charlotte and its not the charlotte Panthers.

Wow you sir are a miserable ole fug. Get a life bitch.

As for yhe video: it was ok. The last one i saw was better

You are almost exactly like grits in every way so you might as well be.

I bet Bob acronym respects hardy.

He could be Grits' father, who left the trailer one day to grab a pack of smoke and never returned, because he couldn't deal with his ***** of a wife and a son who couldn't resist having "special" feelings for...

Archived