• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

What rookies are you excited to see (non Panthers)

redbuddha

I used to enjoy watching Denard Robinson in college interested in seeing how he works out as a running back. Also will be following the Mark Sanchez vs Geno Smith battle in NY.

I'm looking forward to seeing several rookies

QB- EJ Manuel ........I think he might be the surprise star of the draft and I think he will have a better season than Ryan Tannehill ..... (Bills is my darkhorse in AFC East) 

OL - I want to see how much D.J. FLuker, Cooper and Warmack have impact in the run game and improvement of the O-line, Lane Johnson for Philly see how he can help Vick from laying on the ground every snap.

DL- Sharrif Floyd, Jessie Williams,  Ezekiel Ansah, & Richardson.

DB- I want to see Banks and Slay (MSSTATE !)

LB- Te'o  ---he might have stellar season

RB- Eddie Lacy ...see what he can do for the Packers and .......Denard Robinson .....who could be the Sproles for the Jaguar that could spark their offense maybe help them when few more games.....

I think overall most of the conference are going to be more balanced this season ........... 

my team for improvements are Chargers, Jaguars, Chiefs, Eagles , Cowboys,  Arizona, Tampa, Saints,  Bills, & Brown

If you dont mind me asking why?  Didnt hear much on him.  Reno connection?

Duke was the 5th pick of my draft, i want to see if i was right or wrong, Williams is looking like a playmaker and a sleeper.

N°5

Really interested in seeing Tavon Austin.

Want to see if he is worth all of the hype....and to see how the Rams use him.

This.  After watching all his tape (or you tube highlights lol) he is just such an exciting player to watch.

Archived