• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Hornets / Bobcats draft Zeller

Zod

If they wanted McLemore over him, they are actually correct. In a weak draft, you take the one guy that most people think can be an all-star.

The fact that you think there is a correct answer in a draft before even a single preseason game tells me all I need to know.

If they wanted McLemore over him, they are actually correct.  In a weak draft, you take the one guy that most people think can be an all-star.  

Any of these guys could become all-stars.  Plus getting a skilled big fills a void.  I am not sure McLemore is going to ever be better than Henderson and I am almost positive he won't be next season

Any of these guys could become all-stars.  Plus getting a skilled big fills a void.  I am not sure McLemore is going to ever be better than Henderson and I am almost positive he won't be next season

Hendo can now bend us over a barrel on a new contract lol.

Hendo can now bend us over a barrel on a new contract lol.

Not really because we are probably going to sign him to an offer sheet and he would have to bend someone else over a barrel and we can not match and walk away and still have Ben Gordon for another year plus 20+mill to spend.

I forgot to mention this earlier, but the Bobcats won't be matching and Hendo will get more then his offer sheet from another team.

The starting SG next season will be Taylor.

Kemba, Taylor, MKG, Zeller, Biz is the starting lineup if Hendo walks. (Highly probable)

I forgot to mention this earlier, but the Bobcats won't be matching and Hendo will get more then his offer sheet from another team.

The starting SG next season will be Taylor.

Kemba, Taylor, MKG, Zeller, Biz is the starting lineup if Hendo walks. (Highly probable)

I think we will match if it is reasonable, but will let him walk if he gets over paid.  Not really worried about the cap because next season Gordon's 12 mill goes off the books and we can always amnesty Thomas for another 9 mill (I think) so that is 21 mill in cap space we can open up again next season.

I think that is all correct, someone correct me if I am wrong.

Archived