• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Cam still a Falcon fan

SCP

Why would he be a Panther's fan?  A large portion of the fanbase call him "Scam" Newton and criticize everything he says and does (see:  this thread), and the local media drills him over a routine autograph session and prints hello kitty cartoons degrading him.

I agree 100%. Teeray straight dropping knowledge on these youngstas.

I know you can be erratic at times with your posts, but I really hope this is extreme sarcasm.

Erratic? *LOL*

I am not being sarcastic at all.  Do you not agree that some things are left better unsaid? Or, do you think that real life is like a message board, where people can (and do) pretty much say anything they please with little consequence?

What does it profit Cam at this particular point in time to admit that he's a Falcons fan, especially as the Panthers QB? Really, Red, what?

Erratic? *LOL*

I am not being sarcastic at all.  Do you not agree that some things are left better unsaid? Or, do you think that real life is like a message board, where people can (and do) pretty much say anything they please with little consequence?

What does it profit Cam at this particular point in time to admit that he's a Falcons fan, especially as the Panthers QB? Really, Red, what?

He was asked a question about it, and he gave an honest response. He's already confirmed this before. It's nothing new. The reaction here seems more just being outraged to be outraged because it's the offseason.

If you can honestly sit there and tell me that you think that our quarterback does not give it his all every single game regardless of the opponent, then I guess there is nothing more to discuss with you here man.

Erratic? *LOL*

I am not being sarcastic at all. Do you not agree that some things are left better unsaid? Or, do you think that real life is like a message board, where people can (and do) pretty much say anything they please with little consequence?

I'm actually having second thoughts about buying that pair of Cam Newton MADE skinny jeans from Belk because of this.

Archived