• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

News from other camps

Mr. Scot

meeting with good ol dr. anderson....never a good thing.

Between Byrd’s less than enthusiastic responses to questions about how he feels being back with the team and his foot issue, Byrd’s return to Buffalo isn’t off to a particularly rousing start. Should things continue on similar lines, it will be a concern for the Bills defense regardless of what Dr. Anderson has to say about Byrd’s foot.

very interesting situation all around.

Oh, and here's something that will have opposing DCs quaking in fear.

Christian Ponder doing more running :blink:

As the Vikings try to enhance their passing game, don’t rule out the possibility that they’ll diversify their running game.

Appearing on Friday’s edition of Pro Football Talk on NBCSN, Vikings quarterback Christian Ponder touted his ability to move the football with his legs.

“I feel like I’m a pretty athletic guy,” Ponder told Erik Kuselias.  ”I think I can move pretty well and run the ball pretty well and I think we’re seeing a shift to more mobile quarterbacks in the league and everyone talks about RG3 and Russell Wilson and those guys and I feel like I can move pretty well.”

(link)

Let the league beware :unsure:

Been lurking on the Bills and Giants boards, observing our week 2 and 3 opponents. Had a heck of a Twitter rumor going around the Giants board today.

Supposedly the Saints were looking to trade Mark Ingram for two picks, a high and a conditional mid-round pick. Steelers were rumored to be in the running for him also, driving the price tag up for the Giants. Nobody can verify the rumor starter, tho, so looks like a false alarm.

As far as the Bills go, they're wringing their hands over their QBs, CBs, and whether S Jairus Byrd is faking his foot injury to be a pain in the @$$ and get out of Buffalo. I'll keep monitoring and keep you informed.

Archived