• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

If you could watch the entire game from 89's eyes would you?

SevenSixes

I ran across

where Chris Kluwie does punting practice with Google Glass.

I think it would be a great thing to be able to "tune in" a player while you're at the game and watch (and listen) while he's at work. Of course you would most likely have to go to the game since they would have to stream 22 (or more) players at the same time to get live access to all the "glasses" worn by the players.

Imagine seeing Smitty shake a CB for a last second TD in real time from his eyes and then que up Cam's cam to see what he saw when he let that one go. Perhaps listening to 89 trash talk Darrelle Revis would be just as entertaining.

For that kind of access I'd be in full "shut up and take my money" mode.. 

Cam or Luke would be most ideal IMO....I would think they would have the best vantage point for us.

Yea, for watching extended periods I'd agree with you.  For watching clips of highlights and big plays, I'd probably rather Smitty, Deangelo, Kraken, CJ.  They'd be more right in the middle of the big plays.  Watching Deangelo as he breaks off one of his big runs, stopping, cutting back, stiff arming guys, stuff like that would make for a few single play highlights a game.  Watching Luke's perspective for a whole game would be awesome though, can see exactly what he's looking for and how plays develop in front of him and how quickly he reacts.

Or Kraken's hit on Palmer last year, since he tackled him with his head up, facemask planted in his back (making it a perfectly legal hit) it would have made for an awesome perspective on that play.

I hate seeing players injured but Palmer completely brought that onto himself.  He held on to that ball for WAY too long and wasn't even remotely close to being in the pocket.  A shame we got flagged just because Palmer made the boneheaded decision to take the rest of the season off.

Smitty looking at Claussen in 2010. I would pay big bucks to watch him wilt under that stare.

Smitty looking at Fred Smoot?

Smitty looking at Deangelo Hall?

Smitty would probably lose some fans if they head him mic'd up in 2010.

I can't stand the football player Clausen....but Smith was the complete opposite of what you would want around a young QB who was thrown into the fire. He made things tougher

Archived