• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Cam and Joe Adams posing for the camera.

rdog157h

I just rewatched the game. In the 4th with about 5 minutes left the camera focuses on Cam and Joe Adams. They start goofing around "striking poses"  for the camera. Thomas Davis comes over and says something, I think he may have told Cam to knock it off. Anyone else notice this?

It's quite sad that fans are making a deal out of something that isn't even there more than the media.

I question whether this fanbase even deserves a successful franchise, acting like a bunch of women.

There are a bunch of women in the fan base...

TD is the consummate professional. Just being a big brother reprimanding his lil bros, that's all. I don't think anyone has really made that big o' deal about it.  Just a difference of opinion from teammates with different perspectives at different points in their lives, is all.

I am certainly not going to judge TD, Cam or Adams too harshly for being themselves, and I am not going to judge fans too harshly for bringing it up.

What?!! This is outrageous!....lol

So to set the record straight.. all of our other stars get threads about how awesome it is when they have fun on the sideline. But if Cam does it.....it is bad.

It's not Cam having fun, but how dare Joe Adams have any fun!  This is a serious issue.  He fumbles punts because he had fun on the sideline.  True Facts!

Archived