• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Cam and Joe Adams posing for the camera.

rdog157h

I'm not positive but I think you're thinking of pantherclaw.

Me, Rayzor and others all said we'd prefer this forum be about football discussion.  Unfortunately, this is the kind of thing we get.

What he's trying to imply though, is completely baseless (which isn't unusual).

Well, I think somewhere along the way, the whole point of the thread was missed. Waaay back in post I tried to explain that this wasn't really about what fans think, Vince young comparisons, or any of that poo, but the Huddle just wants to be the Huddle I guess. 

Well, I think somewhere along the way, the whole point of the thread was missed. Waaay back in post I tried to explain that this wasn't really about what fans think, Vince young comparisons, or any of that poo, but the Huddle just wants to be the Huddle I guess. 

And I'd give you the same challenge I gave Red.

Find a post anywhere in this thread where I said he was like Young, as opposed to unlike him.

And I'd give you the same challenge I gave Red.

Find a post anywhere in this thread where I said he was like Young, as opposed to unlike him.

And therein lies the problem. I have the perspective and life experience to know that the very thought of a VY comparison to Cam Newton is not the wisest nor the most politically correct comparison to make.  

The fact is that I don't even believe that saying Cam is like or unlike VY is even apropos to the point of the thread. I tried to wisely, if not surreptitiously, steer you away from that line of discussion,

You seem to have some type of disconnect with my train of thought as is apparent in this thread and obviously some others...I don't think that you're a bad guy, and I know that I'm not. Just saying.

Guest HelloWorld

Me, Rayzor and others all said we'd prefer this forum be about football discussion unless it's us who parlay in non-football discussion.  Unfortunately, this is the kind of thing we get.

What he's trying to imply though, is completely baseless (which isn't unusual).

your post edited.

As disgraceful as this thread is and it should be locked, I don't see where Vince Young fits in this nor it's relation to football. Enjoy your time out from life's stress because Monday you're back on the clock. Funny!

And therein lies the problem. I have the perspective and life experience to know that the very thought of a VY comparison to Cam Newton is not the wisest nor the most politically correct comparison to make.  

The fact is that I don't even believe that saying Cam is like or unlike VY is even apropos to the point of the thread. I tried to wisely, if not surreptitiously, steer you away from that line of discussion,

You seem to have some type of disconnect with my train of thought as is apparent in this thread and obviously some others...I don't think that you're a bad guy, and I know that I'm not. Just saying.

Wow.  So lemme get this straight.  Now saying "Cam is nothing like Vince Young" is somehow twisted into a negative?

So, just for my edification, who else should I not say Cam is nothing like? 

Or, on the flipside, who is a "politically correct" comparison, just so I don't make this mistake again? :rolleyes:

(have we seriously gotten to this level of silliness here?)

Oh Lawd!

The irony is, during this whole pointless discussion: TD (as if what many believe he said really makes a difference in the first place; which we don't know of course), could have been talking to Cam about Joe Adams, and what he hasn't earned/deserved to do, in the first place. That seems a more plausible scenario, if TD said anything about their mugging to the Camera, celebration, as many on the Huddle continue to pontificate. He could have also said (as others have pointed out) "I bet I can do that better than you guys, so you better stop it/embarrassing yourselves",etc. Who knows?

But I'll stop here. So I'm not as outlandishly speculative, as so many other [apparently] telepathic Huddler's, on this incredulous 11 page, head scratching topic and crack Mind Reading exercise.  

Have Mercy!

Wow.  So lemme get this straight.  Now saying "Cam is nothing like Vince Young" is somehow twisted into a negative?

So, just for my edification, who else should I not say Cam is nothing like? 

Or, on the flipside, who is a "politically correct" comparison, just so I don't make this mistake again? :rolleyes:

(have we seriously gotten to this level of silliness here?)

Everything that you apparently don't understand, or don't want to acknowledge is always "silliness". 

You are a year or so older than I am, so some things I just shouldn't have to explain. You obviously missed the whole point again. Carry on however you want, Mr. Scot. You always do.

Edit: Actually yo're only a few months older than I am, but the point remains the same.

*Where is the brick wall emoticon when you need it?*

Archived