• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Cam and Joe Adams posing for the camera.

rdog157h

I would say it is okay to bring this up as the OP did.

Cam is in his third year and most of the media and fan base thinks this is his make/break season on whether he is going to be one of the elite QB's.

Much talk about why he was not a captain last year and if his teammates would vote him in as one this season.

Not that he committed the unforgiveable sin or anything, but it seemed like he was doing "rookie" things rather than "captain" things. TD was trying to do him a big favor. He should thank TD for trying to mentor him. Steve Smith did it earlier in his career. All these guys like him, no doubt, and are pulling for him to "mature" as everyone says they think he will.

Two years ago, this would not have been an issue, Friday night, it was.

I would say it is okay to bring this up as the OP did.

Cam is in his third year and most of the media and fan base thinks this is his make/break season on whether he is going to be one of the elite QB's.

Much talk about why he was not a captain last year and if his teammates would vote him in as one this season.

Not that he committed the unforgiveable sin or anything, but it seemed like he was doing "rookie" things rather than "captain" things. TD was trying to do him a big favor. He should thank TD for trying to mentor him. Steve Smith did it earlier in his career. All these guys like him, no doubt, and are pulling for him to "mature" as everyone says they think he will.

Two years ago, this would not have been an issue, Friday night, it was.

Gross IS/was a captain, and does the same thing! Gross goofs off all the time.

I suggest you show me your "credentials" showing you have this skill set.

Other then that you can move the fug on with that BS.

I can look serious as hell and be saying the stupidest poo in a conversation. Seen by somebody no where near me.

Okay.. all you had to say was you didn't go back and actually watch the exchange everyone is goo on about.

I think it is silly anyone cares about it. TD clearly told Cam to stop if you watch it though.....if you don't believe that then you either didn't watch it or you need to literally hear someone say something and refuse to acknowledge the many ways other ways people obviously communicate.

I am on the bandwagon this is dumb. Who cares. Leave Cam only. But you can still acknowledge the reality of what occurred....Davis squashed his fun.

Guest HelloWorld

Is this a down south thing? This is annoying. Can we talk about football a little? This is the type of thread that makes it hard to stay on topic. This is so not about football. For crying out loud!

HFS

For all we know, TD said "coach needs to talk to you," "Joe Person wants an interview," or "Smitty just mixed yellow and blue gatorade. go get some"

Glad we have entertaining over reactions.

Cam was standing next to coaches.....were he had been the entire series watching

And Cam addressed the camera AFTER TD ended the fun.

Okay.. all you had to say was you didn't go back and actually watch the exchange everyone is goo on about.

I think it is silly anyone cares about it. TD clearly told Cam to stop if you watch it though.....if you don't believe that then you either didn't watch it or you need to literally hear someone say something and refuse to acknowledge the many ways other ways people obviously communicate.

I am on the bandwagon this is dumb. Who cares. Leave Cam only. But you can still acknowledge the reality of what occurred....Davis squashed his fun.

I have watched it.

I'm sorry but I choose not to play CIA operative on a football forum. Unlike you for some reason. Maybe I need a new couch but I can't "clearly" tell what was going on in that exchange. I can admit I haven't been trained for years in the art of reading lips and body lingo from my couch.

Obviously you are still living in a dream world where you're Jack Bowers.

I have watched it.

I'm sorry but I choose not to play CIA operative on a football forum. Unlike you for some reason. Maybe I need a new couch but I can't "clearly" tell what was going on in that exchange. I can admit I haven't been trained for years in the art of reading lips and body lingo from my couch.

Obviously you are still living in a dream world where you're Jack Bowers.

My opinion.. you just want to argue it. You probably feel just as confident as I Davis squashed it.....but simply are choosing to act like people are crazy for acknowledging it simply bc it can't be verified with absolute certainty.

doesn't matter. I think Davis needs to lighten up and fans need to quit caring. That's all. Carry on

Cam was standing next to coaches.....were he had been the entire series watching

And Cam addressed the camera AFTER TD ended the fun.

Not sure you are on the same page. It was Cam and Joe Adams on the sideilines doing different poses for the camera. There wasn't a coach within 5 miles.

TD came over and said something. Cam turned back around and said something to the tune of "He hatin' now".

It was just Cam and Joe having fun.

Cam didn't act like TD had reprimanded him. He acted like TD was making fun of them.

Or I could be completely wrong about TD's intentions.

Not sure you are on the same page. It was Cam and Joe Adams on the sideilines doing different poses for the camera. There wasn't a coach within 5 miles.

TD came over and said something. Cam turned back around and said something to the tune of "He hatin' now".

It was just Cam and Joe having fun.

Cam didn't act like TD had reprimanded him. He acted like TD was making fun of them.

Or I could be completely wrong about TD's intentions.

Cam was standing next to the QB coach watching the entire drive and RR was just down from him.

He literally just took a step back or so to mess with Joe.....and was right back in his spot after the timeout. He didn't leave that area

My opinion.. you just want to argue it. You probably feel just as confident as I Davis squashed it.....but simply are choosing to act like people are crazy for acknowledging it simply bc it can't be verified with absolute certainty.

doesn't matter. I think Davis needs to lighten up and fans need to quit caring. That's all. Carry on

No I'm "clearly" pointing out (like others have said in this thread) there is no way you can tell from a TV what "clearly" was going on.

TD could have been saying

Hey Cam

"they got that good Cam Cam Juice over here"

"What was that lemon PIe Recipe your mom has"

"Lafell is putting snot in your Helmet"

"I found your Towel"

"Stewie is doing his Cam impressions again"

Then Cam says to the Camera

"I got see this"

"I gotta go"

"see Ya"

"They always tripping"

"Here we go again"

Point is there is no way you or anybody from their couch can make a statement with any certainty concerning this.

No I'm "clearly" pointing out (like others have said in this thread) there is no way you can tell from a TV what "clearly" was going on.

TD could have been saying

Hey Cam

"they got that good Cam Cam Juice over here"

"What was that lemon PIe Recipe your mom has"

"Lafell is putting snot in your Helmet"

"I found your Towel"

"Stewie is doing his Cam impressions again"

Then Cam says to the Camera

"I got see this"

"I gotta go"

"see Ya"

"They always tripping"

"Here we go again"

Point is there is no way you or anybody from their couch can make a statement with any certainty concerning this.

You can however decipher what most likely played out.....using all the various non verbal forms of communication displayed.

I don't care though. Cam did nothing wrong. If Davis didn't like it....I can see why as well

Archived