• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Jake Delhomme: "I will never go to a Saints game."

SCP

When the fug is he gonna sign a one day contract so that he can rightfully retire a Panther? This needs to happen.

Probably when he decides to retire.

Has Jake officially retired yet?

And that's the thing.  He hasn't officially retired yet.

When he does, pretty sure a one day contract will be arranged.

I. Don't. Care.

Please, Peppers hailing from UNC has nothing to do with why I hate him. Delhomme showed the fans loyalty, Peppers did not.

This guy gets it. Sure, Peppers was good, but he was behind one of the most, if not the most, dominate line in franchise history. He also had a healthy Dan Morgan behind him, along with Steve Smith and Moose.

Peppers then showed who he truly was, and went out like LeBron James from Cleveland. Peppers literally could've had the key to the city, yet he decided to run to a team that hasn't done anything since he got there.

Guest Spider Monkey

I. Don't. Care.

Please, Peppers hailing from UNC has nothing to do with why I hate him. Delhomme showed the fans loyalty, Peppers did not.

So people hate on Peppers for wanting to leave a team that was spiraling into obscurity and showed no desire in wanting to win. Brilliant.

I. Don't. Care.

it's so selfish of him to not spend his entire life in NC and do what people who care nothing about him want him to do just so they can have an enjoyable 3 hours every Sunday. What a jerk. 

Peppers is just a really oddball personalty.  I don't know that you can apply the logic of the average person to him because he's just out there.  His old teammates - and probably his new ones - would likely all tell you that.

Jake is more of a down to earth "everyman" type, and a lot easier for most folks to understand.

Archived