• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Diamond Ring on Craigslist.

Floppin

You have no clue how big of a douche you are do you?

I'm sorry, didnt realize sharing my knowledge you asked diretly about would make you feel so inferior and belittled. Don't worry, you can probably lift heavier stuff than me with all the weightlifting, that's gotta earn you some dignity points back in your mind.

WTF is going on in here?

Who the hell is this guy?

Jesus effing christ

Peruse the smack forum...  it's a hoot.

Short version is he's a douchebag Aints fan that Philly B and Floppin have perpetually ass raped, but he still shows his face for some unknown reason... I guess he likes being laughed at.

You're not familiar with Alice?

No.  I've been waaay to busy to keep up with this place for the last year or more.  Don't fill me in, don't wanna know.

I do know Biscuit in real life and he's a good dude.  Anyone being a dick to him has issues, internet ego bruising or not.

Peruse the smack forum...  it's a hoot.

Short version is he's a douchebag Aints fan that Philly B and Floppin have perpetually ass raped, but he still shows his face for some unknown reason... I guess he likes being laughed at.

Ahh, got it.

No thanks on the smack forum.  I like the huddle because I can shoot the poo with people I know IRL (that's the way to do it right?), and meet the people I don't know and subsequently shoot the poo with them.

There's always been something terribly odd to me about people who repeatedly get in internet arguments with strangers.

Ahh, got it.

No thanks on the smack forum.  I like the huddle because I can shoot the poo with people I know IRL (that's the way to do it right?), and meet the people I don't know and subsequently shoot the poo with them.

There's always been something terribly odd to me about people who repeatedly get in internet arguments with strangers.

I like a good argument once in a while but I agree with you... I'm on here to meet fellow Panthers fans and make friends...

I even like that one Candian guy... what's his name?  Hank?  Hark?  

Actually my first GF was half Mandarin and her mom was full Mandarin and taught me a lot of the language so I actually do understand enough to make my way around the language and been working on since I plan to travel there hopefully next year. ni hao, wa ai ni Aaaron!

Regardless I can read and know the ring wasn't the point, I even said it was a funny post and they are many similiar on Best of Craiglist section, I was just making a side commentary on price he claims he paid bc it's borderline rip off.

ummm...you love Aaaron (sic)?  Does he lick peanut butter off your balls, too?

Archived