• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

FYI- Seahawks are fuggin good

SCP

I posted the same thing in NFL central. Those jokers have speed all over the place. They are handing it to the Bronco's and their offense was NOT on the filed for 42 mins of total time in the 1st half.

Scary how good they can be.

Yea, im not feelng good about week 1 at all now. Russell Wilson is going to make our D look silly. Wont be suprised if Wilson passes for over 300 yds on our D. Im sorry, but after seeing these other QBs, im not sure i trust Cam yet, Cam still looks to be very inconsistent. When you have Vick and gabbert completing 80% of thier passes and Cam still struggles to complete 60%, im not feeling good

Yea, im not feelng good about week 1 at all now. Russell Wilson is going to make our D look silly. Wont be suprised if Wilson passes for over 300 yds on our D. Im sorry, but after seeing these other QBs, im not sure i trust Cam yet, Cam still looks to be very inconsistent. When you have Vick and gabbert completing 80% of thier passes and Cam still struggles to complete 60%, im not feeling good

See's Wilson throw for 200 yards in a preseason game, half of which against backups, and at home -  becomes worried....

Cmon...with all my hatred for Seattle aside, they aren't the same team on the road. At home they beat the Patriots, kill the 49ers and dominate, but on the road, they lose to the dolphins, browns, and barely beat the Panthers in our poo stages.

DOES ANYBODY HERE UNDERSTAND THAT THE PRESEASON IS A JOKE. SOME PLAYERS GET UP FOR IT AND TREAT IT LIKE THE SUPERBOWL WHILE OTHERS LAUGH IT OFF AND JUST GO THROUGH MOTIONS AND SAVE UP FOR THE REG SEASON...

See's Wilson throw for 200 yards in a preseason game, half of which against backups, and at home - becomes worried....

Cmon...with all my hatred for Seattle aside, they aren't the same team on the road. At home they beat the Patriots, kill the 49ers and dominate, but on the road, they lose to the dolphins, browns, and barely beat the Panthers in our poo stages.

DOES ANYBODY HERE UNDERSTAND THAT THE PRESEASON IS A JOKE. SOME PLAYERS GET UP FOR IT AND TREAT IT LIKE THE SUPERBOWL WHILE OTHERS LAUGH IT OFF AND JUST GO THROUGH MOTIONS AND SAVE UP FOR THE REG SEASON...

I hope your right,I really do. I just wish Cam could consistently complete 60% or more of his passes on a regular basis.

I hope your right,I really do. I just wish Cam could consistently complete 60% or more of his passes on a regular basis.

Imagine yourself with our O-line, sub par WR's (outside of Smitty/Olsen/Lafell) and Chud/Shula as our OC.....it's hard to get great numbers with that..Shula can bring a change, but hes not pulling out gameplans for preseason so dont freak too much

Archived