• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Meet the ATL twins!

Big A

The video for those that watched the second video above, absolutely worth the time to watch, here is the next part! This really has to piss a lot of people off what's going on over there and how much money is being wasted, the Taliban looks like they might have been better local option than these new Afghan Security morons they are trying to train.

The Vice guys have been doing amazing stuff for quite a few years now. You, However, Alice....suck donkey ass.

God forbid you don't have an insult in a response. Lol. But yeah, I really like their stuff. I didnt know about them till they started showing their news stories on HBO, but the YouTube page is loaded with current event new stories. Surprised the Afghanistan videos I posted hasn't come up more publicly, the takeover by Afghan Security after US pulls out looks like it has failure written all over it and they may be a worse local option than Taliban were. I say get out soldiers out of there, stop the financial bleeding immediately and just leave!

I made my girlfriend watch the video about the custom where in some countries they fug donkies to become a man. I laughed so hard I cried and she thought she was going to throw up

As for these guys, they're an embrassment to the human species and any girl they'd get with is obviously there for the money.

I dunno, I watched all 3 pieces of the ATL Twins thing and they really don't seem like bad guys. They know how they want to live their life and what they need to do to get there and they are doing it. Props to them for that. Nothing they seem to be doing is harming anyone in anyway so I honestly don't see what there is to hate about them.

I dunno, I watched all 3 pieces of the ATL Twins thing and they really don't seem like bad guys. They know how they want to live their life and what they need to do to get there and they are doing it. Props to them for that. Nothing they seem to be doing is harming anyone in anyway so I honestly don't see what there is to hate about them.

I went into it thinking I would hate them, and then I ended up respecting them. Do I think they're odd/partially insane? Sure. But they also actually seem intelligent in a way, know what/who they are and how they live, and embrace it. Can't fault them for that, especially after what they went through as kids to raise themselves up to living comfortable lives while working their asses off it seems.

I went into it thinking I would hate them, and then I ended up respecting them. Do I think they're odd/partially insane? Sure. But they also actually seem intelligent in a way, know what/who they are and how they live, and embrace it. Can't fault them for that, especially after what they went through as kids to raise themselves up to living comfortable lives while working their asses off it seems.

Exactly my thoughts as well.

After watching the other parts of the video I really don't think they're that bad. Weird sure, but bad nah. 

I don't believe for a second that they're paralegals though since they didn't even graduate 8th grade.

After watching the other parts of the video I really don't think they're that bad. Weird sure, but bad nah. 

I don't believe for a second that they're paralegals though since they didn't even graduate 8th grade.

There was something odd about that.  It never showed them at their actual job.  Just dressing up and playing the part much like they do with their other persona.

Protip: You don't actually need a degree in anything to enter the legal field. You can become a lawyer with a middle school education theoretically, all you have to do is pass the State Bar Exam and have the state Bar accept you as a member. 

Archived