• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Rivera says offense not good enough

Ruff

...but he is so much different and has learned so much! Right guys? Right?

It was all about continuity with Cam than putting him with a completely new coordinator in this critical third season IIRC.  Apparently that was more important than a more qualified OC.

I know the run offense didn't look good at all but who expected them to at this point.  The Ravens will have one of the best defenses in the league and we don't run against them with success ever. Yeah the o-line looked bad but I think it looked worse because of who we played.  This was really a defensive struggle despite all the points which  were really scored by the defense and special teams.

This isn't excuses but reality.  News flash, we won't run well against Pittsburgh either .  They have a great run defense.  Unfortunately so will Seattle.

It wasn't good and it wasn't  just the Oline, receivers dropped critical passes that would have extended drives.  Guys who are reliable like Olsen and LaFell weren't.

Not to mention that Cam was not on either....he missed some guys as well.

It was just the perfect storm out there on offense.

But.....this was 75% OL, 20% WR, and 5% Cam.

I swear, its as if fans want Cam to go 29 for 29 with 533 yards and 7 TDs. Other than a pass or two, Cam was accurate. In fact, he should have finished 13 for 19 last night (three catchable passes dropped).

Agreed. I saw that last line, and just ignored it/took his post as a waste of time. 

It's almost like we didn't watch the same game. 

Archived