• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

QBs I would want less than pickles.

Strawman

Coaches I would want less than Rivera. Hmm hard to think of one..

Schiano, Ryan, Marrone, Ryan, Chud, Ryan, Garrett, Ryan, Schwartz, Ryan, Frazier, Ryan, Allen, Ryan, Kelly, Ryan, Munchak, and Ryan.  Oh, and that guy from the Jets.

I think Clausen would have a decent shot at starting in Jacksonville, Buffalo, New York Jets (he would be the favorite there), and Oakland.  As a backup, there are a lot of places where he might represent an upgrade.  This is his last contract year with the Panthers, and once it's over he's gone.  I expect him to get a shot somewhere.  If Matt Moore can, why not?

those would all make this team better, you can't have all the talent on O that we have and have a defensive coordinator as a coach, it just doesnt work

I would much rather my coach specialize in the side of the ball with less talent. If the offense is Soo talented then Cam would have more then two seconds to throw the ball before getting pummeled. Unless we are sitting here with green, Johnson, and Smith lining up out wide wr's aren't going to help us. Gettis, lafell, ginn and hixon are a good enough group to add to Olsen and Smith to take us to the playoffs. The line not being able to pass or run block will kill all this talent. Not coaching

Guest HelloWorld

Dirty Sanchez, and Geno Smith. The jets should give us a 2nd for Clausen.

Geno has a lot of physical ability. He is accurate and mobile. I think too much pressure was put on him on that preseason game.

Geno has a lot of physical ability. He is accurate and mobile. I think too much pressure was put on him on that preseason game.
Was a tongue in cheek topic in response to all the trade threads. Didn't think anyone would think I was serious. Need a sarcasm font.

Guest Spider Monkey

those would all make this team better, you can't have all the talent on O that we have and have a defensive coordinator as a coach, it just doesnt work

And our defense, which Chico is pushing towards the best in the NFL, would be atrocious under those clowns.

Archived