• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Miley Cyrus at the VMAs

Darth Biscuit

Miley has a nice ass her shorts are just very unflattering (maybe even the wrong size). Most girls in those pants would look much worst. I wouldn't dare put those pants on.

I was going to ask you as a female, because I figured you know why it looked like that.  

Now if only we could figure out why she came off as trailer park trash/ crack-***** stripper?

I was going to ask you as a female, because I figured you know why it looked like that.  

Now if only we could figure out why she came off as trailer park trash/ crack-***** stripper?

You can take the girl out of the trailer, but you can't get her dad off of her...

Miley has a nice ass her shorts are just very unflattering (maybe even the wrong size). Most girls in those pants would look much worst. I wouldn't dare put those pants on.

Don't try explaining things to guys who haven't yet seen women in underwear in real life.

She was just trying too hard...

The look! I am sticking my tounge out...and now I'm riding this foam finger...look now....I am slapping a girls butt!! It was a girl!! Not a guy..did you see that...oh my tounge just stuck out again!! ...I am just sooo craaaazy...right?! ...i am craaazy

It was a clinic on someone with Daddy Issues...sad what a little more attention from a dude with feathered Mullet woulda done if he was not so worried about pimping her out in ther youth.

Archived