• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Listen up Seattle! You are now ON NOTICE!

Zod

Ain't no weaker than "moonshine and banjos! Hilljacks! Hyuck!"

Win, lose, or draw, I'm expecting a good game. And a glass raised to no injuries!

And I raise my glass to you for a good, clean, smack 'em up entertaining game! I'm just happy that Football season has finally returned!!! I come in peace guys, as a fellow fan of football. BOOYAH!

• Pie 2

when did he show he has the ability to do well in the NFL?  was it with the Jets or Patriots?  or are you claiming world champions after one sub-par year with the Seahags?  2010 until when?  At what point does relevance subside and 1 playoff appearance prove nothing? 

I get it..  Hope.  We all have hope.  Unfortunately, Cam Newton is more likely to progress past some form of NCAA violation that never happened than Petey pretending that he can coordinate an NFL team without a cap limit...

seems your opinion is a little more of the extreme than anyone else you might ask....  After all they are opinions, but one is more relevant than the other..  of which you seem to be drowning more so in your POV than koolkatluke believes David Gettis will become a #1 WR....

I'm not claiming to be world champs or anything like that, but excluding what happened ten years ago which really has no relevance to what he's done since taking over the seahawks, he's turned over a roster and seemingly made it into a powerhouse. Yes, it's only been one good season and two playoff appearances, but there's much to be optimistic about as a seahawks fan. In his tenure as the seahawks coach, he's been to the playoffs twice, with 2 playoff wins, but only one positive season record which I'll argue with that his first two years were spent churning out the roster, but bad record nonethless. He's formed the #1 defense in which they rank first in the league in almost every major statistical category, the best secondary in the league, grabbed his QB of the future, and added multiple all-pro and pro-bowl players across the roster. This is only the beginning of his NFL journey with Seattle, so there's not much of a track record with how he is today, but with all this, it's not out of this world to think he'll be a good head coach, which yes is "hope", but more than anything it's realistic hope. He's done well with his time as the seahawks head coach and certainly a lot better than others.

I don't get how my opinion is extreme, just because I think Pete Caroll is or can be a good coach? Is that really out of this world? I'm seeming to be drowning in my own POV/opinion cause I think Pete Caroll is a good coach more than someone who thinks David Gettis will become a #1?  I don't know how I indicated to you that I'm "drowning" in my opinion, I just stated what I thought, but if that's "drowning" to you, than so be it. I hope you're just over exagerating because it's pretty low of you to attack my opinion with insults instead of having a legitmate discusion.

And I raise my glass to you for a good, clean, smack 'em up entertaining game! I'm just happy that Football season has finally returned!!! I come in peace guys, as a fellow fan of football. BOOYAH!

Stick around. You haven't seen this place in anti-Niners mode yet.

And the X-Clown gif's for when we play the Rams should be plentiful.

Arizona.....eh......we're still gettin' over that one.

Anyway, cheers!

you said nothing new. it the same

"we weren't at our best when we played last year"

"we are better on D even with all our injuries and PED suspensions"

"2005!"

it is literally like reading the same post over and over

1. True.

2. Not so sure about that. When all our guys get back along with our new guys, true.

3. 2005 doesn't matter anymore. It has zero relevance. The teams are completely different now. I merely brought it up in a family way... seeing as I have relatives that live down there and are Panthers fans and we shared the experience.

I'm tired of hearing the "we're not the same team you saw last year" comment. Since I know you didn't watch our games, have you not at least gone back and researched what we did towards the end of the season, the adjustments we made, and how that affected the play of our O? If you had you'd understand how meaningless that comment is.m

• Pie 1

I still get joy out of seeing Lynch run through the Saints D like poo through a goose in that playoff game. Seeing the Saints lose to a 7-9 team in the playoffs was awesome.

Eat a dick Saint fans.

I second this.  Even though it's Seahawks week, I must give a shout out to the famous "hold mah dick" TD run over the Taints.

Forever epic.

Wow....so many Seahawks fans here.  Welcome to the Huddle (well not really). A couple of them are semi respectful. (Semi props for that.)   Not surprising they believe their team will win. I believe the Panthers will win.  Why would I want to go to a Seahawks forum and say that?  I have much better things to do with my time. Who in the hell wants to pick a fight with fans (short for fanatics you know). I am a bit amused by that sideways built in excuse if they lose....time difference...10 am game...... Did they not tell the team in advance and give them time to prepare?  In my world, I am fully functional at 10am. Just does not seem like a big deal.

My prediction....Seahawks and their fans are going to be unhappy, but loaded with excuses come Sunday about 4:15 (that would be 1:15 left coast time...is this when you usually wake up?)  This will not be the same Panthers team you saw last year. This is Team Gettlemen.  This is a mission. D will destroy.  O will click and score.  You have not seen this, but thanks for your memories and good luck with the rest of your year.

I'm tired of hearing the "we're not the same team you saw last year" comment. Since I know you didn't watch our games, have you not at least gone back and researched what we did towards the end of the season, the adjustments we made, and how that affected the play of our O? If you had you'd understand how meaningless that comment is.m

I know you won what? 5 of your last 6? That's where my respect of your team comes from. I know this ain't a gimme game. And your D has improved. I'm not feeling all that confident about this game, but I think we'll pull it off. But that's just the homer in me.

Wow....so many Seahawks fans here.  Welcome to the Huddle (well not really). A couple of them are semi respectful. (Semi props for that.)   Not surprising they believe their team will win. I believe the Panthers will win.  Why would I want to go to a Seahawks forum and say that?  I have much better things to do with my time. Who in the hell wants to pick a fight with fans (short for fanatics you know). I am a bit amused by that sideways built in excuse if they lose....time difference...10 am game...... Did they not tell the team in advance and give them time to prepare?  In my world, I am fully functional at 10am. Just does not seem like a big deal.

My prediction....Seahawks and their fans are going to be unhappy, but loaded with excuses come Sunday about 4:15 (that would be 1:15 left coast time...is this when you usually wake up?)  This will not be the same Panthers team you saw last year. This is Team Gettlemen.  This is a mission. D will destroy.  O will click and score.  You have not seen this, but thanks for your memories and good luck with the rest of your year.

Thanks for the welcomeish lol. There's no excuses if we lose, none. Only reason I wanted to join the site is because I wanted better insight on the team and I wanted to state that, contrary to popular belief, seahawk fans aren't taking this game lightly and expect a good game. And of course as fans, we all think and want our team to win, that's a given.

You don't know our history. We have been TERRIBLE on 10 am morning games (1 PM your time) since forever! I'm talking about since our inception in 1976! It just doesn't seem to matter about how good our team is, we SUCK on east coast morning games. It's a "thing" with this team, and if there's a cure, we haven't found it yet. This is something that should give you guys more hope for a win this Sunday, 'cause it's a real thing. And all us Seahawks fans worry before every one of these contests... I know I am...

I'm not claiming to be world champs or anything like that, but excluding what happened ten years ago which really has no relevance to what he's done since taking over the seahawks, he's turned over a roster and seemingly made it into a powerhouse. Yes, it's only been one good season and two playoff appearances, but there's much to be optimistic about as a seahawks fan. In his tenure as the seahawks coach, he's been to the playoffs twice, with 2 playoff wins, but only one positive season record which I'll argue with that his first two years were spent churning out the roster, but bad record nonethless. He's formed the #1 defense in which they rank first in the league in almost every major statistical category, the best secondary in the league, grabbed his QB of the future, and added multiple all-pro and pro-bowl players across the roster. This is only the begging of his NFL journey with Seattle, so there's not much of a track record with how he is today, but with all this, it's not out of this world to think he'll be a good head coach, which yes is "hope", but more than anything it's realistic hope.

I don't get how my opinion is extreme, just because I think Pete Caroll is or can be a good coach? Is that really out of this world? I'm seeming to be drowning in my own POV/opinion cause I think Pete Caroll is a good coach more than someone who thinks David Gettis will become a #1?  I don't know how I indicated to you that I'm "drowning" in my opinion, I just stated what I thought, but if that's "drowning" to you, than so be it. I hope you're just over exagerating because it's pretty low of you to attack my opinion with insults instead of having a legitmate discusion.

your wall of text illustrates everything (in it's own beautiful way), ya know, how illiterate you are when it comes down to football..

know why?   because you can't differentiate why Carroll killing it in his past 2 job offers has everything to do with his current situation...

how could I never have a legitimate discussion when you assume I'm exaggerating on a few legitimate truths?

it's only been since 2010..  you had one decent, well my bad, one average year...  yet seahawk fans claim they can overcome the 9ers?   lol okaay...

point is dude hasn't really done anything and I'm almost willing to bet Rivera has more cojones when it comes down to running an NFL franchise...

don't be mad though..  you stepped onto the wrong front porch and every one of you will get the same treatment..   At this point it's been a sad attempt, especially from RichardSherman25.. lol

I was hoping he was the real deal since he's belligerent enough to put that foot in his mouth...  I'm kind of mad, some Stanford graduate just got raked over coals...  

You don't know our history. We have been TERRIBLE on 10 am morning games (1 PM your time) since forever! I'm talking about since our inception in 1976! It just doesn't seem to matter about how good our team is, we SUCK on east coast morning games. It's a "thing" with this team, and if there's a cure, we haven't found it yet. This is something that should give you guys more hope for a win this Sunday, 'cause it's a real thing. And all us Seahawks fans worry before every one of these contests... I know I am...

I'm hoping the time difference and your injured players will offset Rivera's coaching. He still has to prove to me he can coach on Sunday's.