• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Electric Zoo NYC

boo7382

Went to Electric Zoo Festival in NYC this weekend. Last day of the festival got canceled because 2 people overdosed and died and apparently others were taken to the hospital. 2 people who unfortunately got hold of dirty drugs and had the wordt possible outcome. Very sad.

Really sad and also really shitty that Sunday was canceled....it was my favorite day of the 3

Saw some great shows Friday and Saturday night though

image-19.jpg

Dada Life.....see the Chive Horsehead?

image-18.jpg

Tiesto

image-17.jpg

See any other acts mate? Would be interested in hearing who had the best shows!

I saw Avicii, Hardwell, Sander Van Doorn, David Guetta, Benny Benassi, Tiesto, Dada Life, and sone other names i cant remember

Sunday was the day i was most looking forward to - Zedd, Krewella, Aarmin van Buuren, Aoki, Sebastian Ingrosso

Tiesto was amazing, so was Guetta, Hardwell.....Avicii was absolutely amazing and Dada Life was top 3 definitely! Fireworks, lights, confetti, leds, so awesome!

I saw Avicii, Hardwell, Sander Van Doorn, David Guetta, Benny Benassi, Tiesto, Dada Life, and sone other names i cant remember

Sunday was the day i was most looking forward to - Zedd, Krewella, Aarmin van Buuren, Aoki, Sebastian Ingrosso

Tiesto was amazing, so was Guetta, Hardwell.....Avicii was absolutely amazing and Dada Life was top 3 definitely! Fireworks, lights, confetti, leds, so awesome!

I actually saw Krewella at a dayclub last weekend. Those guys know how to put on a fuging show. And jahan is hot as fug

to show I'm out of the target audience here what kind of music was this? trip hop stuff or a little bit of everything?

House/Trance/Dubstep

Electronic Dance Music. Its always had a special place in my heart and Ive always enjoyed it.

Pretty disappointed I missed Krewella. They were half of my reason for committing to making the trip up to NYC. They put on an awesome show and are super interactive with the crowd.

They'll be in Charlotte on a freaking Monday in Novber so it looks like I'll be going to see them on a school night. Unfortunately Zedd won't be here any time soon so I'll have to see him another time.

Archived