• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Carolina Panthers Tailgating - Seahawks Game 9-8-2013 - Updated Info

Zod

Clearly no talking or having fun for them, final question I swear the parking lot opens at 10 or we can get there a little early to start our hanging out, this will be my first time at a game and im super pumped. we are driving down from NY and don't want to have to haul a bbq so this seems like a great options

There are several places to park right beside the party and you can get it those as early as you want. If you look at the map in Zod's OP then you can see the best spot to park. Those lots will start getting some people in the around 830-9a. You'll see my sweating my a$$ off trying to get everything setup, so come say hello if you get there early.

Cheapest I've seen on The parking site was $11. Cheapest all together is free at the lynx and then riding into downtown to walk about 6 blocks I think.

Is there a website? I've always gone to games but always showed up right before kick off. My pops wants to do some grilling this year

Archived