• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

I'll just say it. I don't see Cam..

Awesomeness!!

As a guy that can go into a road playoff game in below freezing weather and actually pulling out a W. Maybe its the gimmicky offense we have been running for 2 years, but imo those are the games that make great QBs. Its why many on this forum can't stop riding Jake Delhomme's nuts. If it helps, if I recall correctly even Peyton Manning has been destroyed in games like that. Lets hope he gets the chance this year.

Freezing road playoff game? That's pretty damn specific. Are you saying Cam can't outdo Vick?

As a guy that can go into a road playoff game in below freezing weather and actually pulling out a W. Maybe its the gimmicky offense we have been running for 2 years, but imo those are the games that make great QBs. Its why many on this forum can't stop riding Jake Delhomme's nuts. If it helps, if I recall correctly even Peyton Manning has been destroyed in games like that. Lets hope he gets the chance this year.

Not only do I disagree with your OP above... It's just plain silly. The rd to the Superbowl will come through Charlotte, and it doesn't really snow in Charlotte too much.

Archived