• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Game Grades - Seahawks at Panthers

Zod

huh?

Godfrey looks like the exact same player he has always been, a subpar safety.

He was late and took terrible angles. It's fuggin inexcusable at this point in his career.

And I'm being tough on Dwill, but he did have two fumbles, one of them lost us the game. The other easily could've took a lucky bounce and changed the game even earlier on.

These guy's aren't fugging rookies anymore.

Godfrey looks like the exact same player he has always been, a subpar safety.

He was late and took terrible angles. It's fuggin inexcusable at this point in his career.

And I'm being tough on Dwill, but he did have two fumbles, one of them lost us the game. The other easily could've took a lucky bounce and changed the game even earlier on.

These guy's aren't fugging rookies anymore.

I'm too tired to beat the Godfrey drum any longer.....that is why he got moved to SS. Godfrey is forever late giving help to a CB. I just think Godfrey has a low football IQ....bc he has the physical tools to be good. He just never can get where he needs to be consistantly when in the FS role.

I prefer him as a blitzing fleshbomb.

I thought the secondary was not good at all.  They allowed too many people uncovered.  I think it might be scheme.  They would put one guy out wide and 2 guys in the slot and we tried to cover the 2 inside guys with one corner  five yards back and Godfrey 15 yards  back. The linebacker wasn't covering them past 6 to 8 yards given the focus on stopping the run. We just weren't fundamentally sound.  That needs to get fixed.  Can't give them more than a C-.  How many passed did we break up or intercept?  

• Pie 2

I thought the secondary was not good at all.  They allowed too many people uncovered.  I think it might be scheme.  They would put one guy out wide and 2 guys in the slot and we tried to cover the 2 inside guys with one corner  five yards back and Godfrey 15 yards  back. The linebacker wasn't covering them past 6 to 8 yards given the focus on stopping the run. We just weren't fundamentally sound.  That needs to get fixed.  Can't give them more than a C-.  How many passed did we break up or intercept?  

Allowed 12 points to a team that normally scores 30+.

Don't sweat the small stuff.