• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

The Last Buffalo Drive

weyco2000

Bills 1st and 10 at the Panthers 46 with 46 seconds... Manuel checks down to Jackson and is hit hard by Thomas Davis knocking the ball loose. Why was that play not reviewed or challenged? With 2 timeouts and the clock stopped, seems like a good chance to at least stop the momentum.

Then on the last play, obviously there was a mixup in coverage before the final snap, why wouldn't you call a timeout... the clock was stopped both of these times, so you're not benefitting the opponent.

Bills 1st and 10 at the Panthers 46 with 46 seconds... Manuel checks down to Jackson and is hit hard by Thomas Davis knocking the ball loose. Why was that play not reviewed or challenged? With 2 timeouts and the clock stopped, seems like a good chance to at least stop the momentum.

Then on the last play, obviously there was a mixup in coverage before the final snap, why wouldn't you call a timeout... the clock was stopped both of these times, so you're not benefitting the opponent.

Can't challenge after the two minute warning. The idiots upstairs didn't buzz the officials.

Can the players not call a timeout? Josh obviously didn't know where to be before the snap. Seems like at the first sign of trouble someone should have called a timeout. That play was doomed before the snap

That is a good point. See how they line up, call a timeout and just get everyone on the same page

Can the players not call a timeout? Josh obviously didn't know where to be before the snap. Seems like at the first sign of trouble someone should have called a timeout. That play was doomed before the snap

That goes back to coaching....a good coach would coach up players to realize when things are off and have them call the timeout......I'm sure they're not coached to call timeout, that that is not one of their responsibilities....A good coach would tell the team....hey if it comes down a big play at the end and we have timeouts and somethings isn't right call timeout.....use your head....you're on the field....you guys can make that call...but it better be worth the timeout.....

That goes back to coaching....a good coach would coach up players to realize when things are off and have them call the timeout......I'm sure they're not coached to call timeout, that that is not one of their responsibilities....A good coach would tell the team....hey if it comes down a big play at the end and we have timeouts and somethings isn't right call timeout.....use your head....you're on the field....you guys can make that call...but it better be worth the timeout.....

you don't think our coaches do any of what your asking ??

That's why I am a little bit in doubt, too. But, looking back on replay, I didn't hear a whistle as quickly as I should have. Maybe he was scared they'd rule it a fumble? I don't really know, but I do know that if he caught that the Bills would have lost.

I also noticed the Back Judge coming into the play and be had the best angle.... Then heard the Side Judge blow the whistle.

Archived