• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Hey Panther "fans", suck it up you bunch of soft wannabe's

SCP

I honestly thought this was a troll topic to bait people before I saw who the poster was. Kind of disappointed. Yelling at fans who are dedicated enough to even register to a Panthers message board to discuss football online with random strangers doesn't make much sense.

Yes, people are frustrated.

Yes, we keep setting ourselves on here only to get fistfuged by the beginning of our schedule.

Yes, we "should've won those games."

But taking a group of adamant people on here who want to "boycott" and complain about the fact that their football team at this point should be way better off now than it was a few years ago and lambasting them in ANOTHER topic just to make a point and rally the other half of the board with you isn't productive.

Let's acknowledge that our team has a lot of issues still and realize that it's a growing process. Will this regime last the year? Probably not. May it be this week or the end of the year, I don't think the GM will want to hang his hat on a coach he doesn't believe in. 

But goading ANOTHER argument on here isn't going to solve anything. Let's see what happens. 1-2 looks a lot better than 0-2 and you'd be surprised how different people will act after a win. Let's stop dividing our already small fanbase.

And this is coming from a Panthers fan who's lived in Georgia his whole life.

Doesn't the incompetence just suck the energy out of you though? It does me but I'm still a relatively new football fan (NY vs NE SB1 did it for me).

Sure it sucks, but at least at the game I can yell about with other fans and maybe take my aggression out on some loser in a Romo jersey.

what kind of product have the seahawks given their fans the past couple years?

now look at the panthers.

Before last year they were 7-9 and licked into the playoffs because the NFC West was a joke. Those Mora years were bad but they still made that place a tough stadium to play in.

I honestly thought this was a troll topic to bait people before I saw who the poster was. Kind of disappointed. Yelling at fans who are dedicated enough to even register to a Panthers message board to discuss football online with random strangers doesn't make much sense.

Yes, people are frustrated.

Yes, we keep setting ourselves on here only to get fistfuged by the beginning of our schedule.

Yes, we "should've won those games."

But taking a group of adamant people on here who want to "boycott" and complain about the fact that their football team at this point should be way better off now than it was a few years ago and lambasting them in ANOTHER topic just to make a point and rally the other half of the board with you isn't productive.

Let's acknowledge that our team has a lot of issues still and realize that it's a growing process. Will this regime last the year? Probably not. May it be this week or the end of the year, I don't think the GM will want to hang his hat on a coach he doesn't believe in. 

But goading ANOTHER argument on here isn't going to solve anything. Let's see what happens. 1-2 looks a lot better than 0-2 and you'd be surprised how different people will act after a win. Let's stop dividing our already small fanbase.

And this is coming from a Panthers fan who's lived in Georgia his whole life.

I disagree.  We all feel the same emotions about our team right now.  Quitting on them is what's not productive.  Maybe it's because you live in GA and don't get to attend 10 games at BoA Stadium each season, but our "fans" giving up on the team and selling tickets to opposing teams' fans is a major problem.  Groups organize trips to Charlotte because 1) they know they can get tickets no problem, 2) their team is more than likely going to win, and 3) our fans won't bother them.  

Quitters.....ain't nobody got time for dat.  

i haven't heard anybody say they are quitting on this team (well maybe two or three). People are boycotting buying anything panthers related, but they are still gonna cheer this team on. there is a major difference than what scp is saying in his OP.

boycotting the game (quitting) doesn't affect Jr or the organization.  

if the team won more games the fans would be more supportive.

it's as easy as that.

I agree. Its like going to your favorite place to eat but now the food sucks, service is terrible, prices are higher, and you got E. Coli. Now many of you would plop right back down next Sunday for another bought of diarrhea and vomiting but some of us say Hell No.

Archived