• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

I have never said anything bad about Luke but...

Snake

Guest KingKam

we need a more traditional MLB like ray lewis. Once the league have tapes on those nontraditional players......then....blah...blah...blah....

We are all better off for having been taught a lesson.   What I have learned about this is the following:  It is a bad idea to discuss three things with strangers:  Politics, religion, and Cam Newton.

Lets face it--in politics you are only right about half of the time.  In religion, you probably aren't right but you are willing to bet your soul that you are, and with Cam, you either support a 14-22 QB by pointing at everyone else around him or you blame the QB despite everyone else around him. 

Bottom line:  nobody is usually right.

Guest KingKam

Kuechly will likely be selected to the Pro Bowl this year and I can't remember a single negative play by him this year except that PI. For a good comparison to Cam, those things would need to be similar. Anyone thinking Cam gets Pro Bowl votes this year? Can we think of more than one bad play by Cam this year? 

Try harder.

Look at it in a simpleton way. Luke is self-employed and Cam is a manager of a company. Luke sees ball, Luke go after ball. Pretty simple.  Cam throw ball, receiver catch or don't catch ball. Not as simple. The dynamics is quite different when you're evaluated based on the performance of others.

Archived