• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

What Ram fans are saying

Jackofalltrades

Rams are 2-0 without finnegan who if you watched play this year was who every team targeted. As well as our new RB stacy who has also led to us being 2-0 in his 2 starts and Bradford is statistically in the top 10 in QBs this season with only 3 picks and 13 TD's (1 behind brees) a QB rating of 90...

Lets actually compare Newton and Bradford for a minute shall we.....

TD's Bradford = 13 Newton = 9

Int     Bradford = 3   Newton = 5

Yards Bradford = 1432  Newton = 1127

Completion %  Bradford = 59.8 Newton = 60.2

QB Rating Bradford = 90.7   Newton = 89.4

Sacked Bradford = 13      Newton = 16

So please o please tell me how Cam has been so much better this year? (less games and less attempts, yet more interceptions and sacks?

Wait, so you want to compare the QB's, call out Cam for having a higher INT and sack count for playing one less game?  How about Bradford's higher yardage and TD totals?  It swings both ways genius, you can't skew the numbers only to favor your argument.  Then again, I guess you can.  Do the TD's include the rushing TD's or only passing TD's?

Putting all your percentages aside, if you were to poll the Rams fanbase on who they would rather have as QB - Cam or Sam, I think we all know what the overwhelming choice would be. 

Never use that website.....if you want a good and honst rams forum use Clanram........the others are jokes

I respectfully disagree.  Clanram is a good site but ramsondemand is full of knowledgeable football fans.  Admittedly, most of us know more about the Rams than other teams but the knowledge base there is good and so are the guys who hang out there.

Wait, so you want to compare the QB's, call out Cam for having a higher INT and sack count for playing one less game?  How about Bradford's higher yardage and TD totals?  It swings both ways genius, you can't skew the numbers only to favor your argument.  Then again, I guess you can.  Do the TD's include the rushing TD's or only passing TD's?

Putting all your percentages aside, if you were to poll the Rams fanbase on who they would rather have as QB - Cam or Sam, I think we all know what the overwhelming choice would be. 

I was addressing it is a push that was the purpose of the stats..

I covered that on page two, they are having roughly the same year at this point with averages and what not. his original argument had false facts, however his conclusion seems to check out.

he basically proved 2+2 is 5 but forgot to mention the extra +1 involved. 

The Rams go how Bradford goes, if we don't get a lot of pressure on Bradford (ala Carson Palmer/Arizona) then they could be dangerous. However, their running game will most likely be non-existstant as the Panthera still haven't allowed a 100 yard rusher in quite some time.

On defense, I think the Panthers can take advantage of that Jeff Fisher (over-pursuing defense) by using a lot of bubble and smoke screens to Ted Ginn and Steve Smith while also using Williams in the passing game quite a bit on check downs. I also think that the play action pass could really be a big factor in the game (if the Panthers choose to use it frequently).

If we execute... we will win by a 14+, but if Shula abandons the run (taking away the play action) and only uses pass plays where the routes take longer than three seconds to develop, then we could easily lose by 14+ because St. Louis's front line isn't to be underestimated.

This is the Rams numbers against the Texans.

Total First Downs

Rams 15 Texans 27

Total Plays

Rams 41 Texans 73

Total Yards

Rams 216 Texans 420

Total Time of Poss.

Rams 24:50 Texans 35:10

Total Turnovers

Rams 0 Texans 4

When looking at our blow out against the Vikings against their blow out agaist thg Texans, its clear their is a stark difference in our favor. Rams got blown out 31-7 against the Falcons and the Falcons D is horrid

Someone doesn't read well.  The score in the Rams Falcons game was 31 - 24.

Archived