• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

St Louise

SCP

well, williams was the DC until he got banned, which was pretty much right after he got hired but well before everyone knew what he had been doing, including fisher who had williams as his DC in TN for a while.

they didn't hire another DC last year but they picked up some guy named walton this offseason. aside from picking on the jags and beating on the imploding offense of the texans, they just haven't been all that impressive.

Agreed, we've underperformed this year, but are you implying that your Panthers have been impressive?

How on earth could you forget to include East St. Louis in your caffeine induced tirade?

No pie!!

Okay, just one more quick story from my St. Louis days...

When I was there, the bars had to close at 1:30 AM on Saturday nights (Sun morning). So it was not unusual for us to pile in a car and head across the river to East St. Louis where the bars were open until 4 AM.

East St. Louis is pretty rough, to put it nicely. One particular night it turned out to be especially so when we decided to try a new bar. We went in, and in our drunken stupor were pleased to see it filled with so many women, a few of which we began to hit on.

Turns out it was the local hang out of a dyke biker gang called the Amazon Queens. They parked their Harleys around back so we hadn't seen them. We discovered our mistake the hard way, when 2 of them started to beat the crap out of one of my buddies. We ran to our car with several of the "women" hot on our heels throwing beer and liquor bottles at us, breaking the rear window of our car in the process.

The moral of the story? If you see a group of women (no matter how hot) with lots of tattoos and leather vests with the sleeves cut off, you should probably stay clear.

Unless of course you're into that kind of thing.

Archived