• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Panthers asking for loud crowd via Twitter

SCP

I sit within 10 rows of the field and probably the first 5 rows basically don't stand or cheer under any circumstance. There was one dude there with his daughters who was perfectly done up in Vinyard Vine and may as well have been at a cheese tasting.

Me too.  I am in the first 8 rows and our section is plenty loud.

Newsflash for everyone that berates loyal fans while watching from their couches ... it is plenty loud at the game.  Our fans do a great job supporting the team, especially the D on third downs, etc. etc. etc.  Start going to the games.  There are plenty of tickets to scalp outside the stadium at face or below.  Hurry though because if we keep winning, Scalper prices are going up.

After a couple wins and with the dirty birds coming to town, the stadium will be rocking.  This will be another chippy game, similar to the Rams.

If you want a true snoozer crowd, go to another teams stadium (ie. Cowboys).  We are not bad when it comes to crowd noise. 

Me too. I am in the first 8 rows and our section is plenty loud.

Newsflash for everyone that berates loyal fans while watching from their couches ... it is plenty loud at the game. Our fans do a great job supporting the team, especially the D on third downs, etc. etc. etc. Start going to the games. There are plenty of tickets to scalp outside the stadium at face or below. Hurry though because if we keep winning, Scalper prices are going up.

After a couple wins and with the dirty birds coming to town, the stadium will be rocking. This will be another chippy game, similar to the Rams.

If you want a true snoozer crowd, go to another teams stadium (ie. Cowboys). We are not bad when it comes to crowd noise.

This is somewhat true as the crowd atmosphere is better than this board would lead u to think. Problem is we just don't have enough diehard fans yet. I'm almost 30 and a native of Charlotte so everyone I grew up with are real diehards, granted none of them even know the huddle exist. Problem is tho there just isn't simply enough of us yet but as we get better and our fan base grows with people who have only been loyal to the panthers the atmosphere will get better. As of right now we are probably just middle of the road but I have faith that will change over time.

Even though we have a winning record, we should do what the Rams stadium did for Monday night.

Free hotdogs and drink deals.

LOL Jerry Richardson and free do not mesh. Maybe if you can get Ball Park to sponsor the dogs and Harris Teeter to Sponsor the buns. Heinz can sponsor the ketchup and these will only be served in the club level.

Nothing pisses me off more than seeing a 60 year old man in his Tarheel blue cashmere sweater win a washer dryer combo in his 150 dollar seats. Give big mama in the nose bleeds a new washer dryer.

You live near the stadium and aren't going to the game?

That's sad... I wouldn't miss a game like this for anything if I lived somewhat close.

TOO SAD!

It's easy for someone who doesnt live near to say that. I'm sorry I'm not rich. I dont have $100 to spare. And watching the game on television is a huge upgrade over in person. Unless you just want the atmosphere.

TOO SAD!

It's easy for someone who doesnt live near to say that. I'm sorry I'm not rich. I dont have $100 to spare. And watching the game on television is a huge upgrade over in person. Unless you just want the atmosphere.

You've got the 2013 Panthers.  That is riches beyond measure my good man.

snob1.gif

Archived