• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

13-3

MichaelNewtonII

SF is the best team left on our schedule, IMO. If we can beat them at the Stick, it will mean that this team is ready.

Frankly, our OL scares me. 

It will be interesting to see how well Cam plays when the spotlight is on him in a meaningful game.  Yeah, I know--"In college...." but this is the NFL.

IDGAF IT CAN HAPPEN. WE CAN WIN OUT. The team is playing great and Cam is in a groove despite his 2 picks this week he has not had many turnovers and the defense is just dirty. Ron Rivera has gone from piece of poo to prophet.

I might go 13-3 starting Sunday but you have NO SHOT.

Dude I don't sit and trash talk, and I sure as hell don't call users out as often and as badly as some on here do.

You have to realize that you are among grown men and that the whole overly optimistic, knee jerk reaction posts get annoying.

You are a carbon copy of the same youthful posters that have made a name for themselves doing exactly what you're doing.

Now don't get so offended on the Internet bro.

shut your mouth bro block me if u have a problem... I have u blocked as of now too

Sent from my SGH-T999L using CarolinaHuddle mobile app

all you do is talk shii to people on here. not just me I see you talking shii on every thread you post on... get a life, from now on you are considered "Kelp Incognito"

Don't worry, he did the same thing to be, went on a two page rant about how I need to be living my life.

Archived