• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Redskins lose to Vikings

Kelp

I like how ESPN this morning does stuff like, instead of just saying "Vikings win" as the headline, it's "Vikings win, RG3 throws 3 TD's".

And just like predicted, they talked about how the redskins will turn it around just like last year.

If that was us and Cam, they would be trashing him all day and talking about how we are a terrible, irrelevant franchise.

Before anyone tries to bitch at me for pointing that out, don't bother. I think it's funny and I hate the redskins. My whole family are redskins fans, and if ESPN hasn't made you hate RG3 like they did with Timmy T, well then you probably don't have basic cable like me so you have a lot more options when it comes to sports channels.

I like how ESPN this morning does stuff like, instead of just saying "Vikings win" as the headline, it's "Vikings win, RG3 throws 3 TD's".

And just like predicted, they talked about how the redskins will turn it around just like last year.

If that was us and Cam, they would be trashing him all day and talking about how we are a terrible, irrelevant franchise.

Before anyone tries to bitch at me for pointing that out, don't bother. I think it's funny and I hate the redskins. My whole family are redskins fans, and if ESPN hasn't made you hate RG3 like they did with Timmy T, well then you probably don't have basic cable like me so you have a lot more options when it comes to sports channels.

Yeah thats life but its aight cause we are gonna beat the 9ers Sunday!

Here's a cool story bros.

I was forced to watch the Carolina-Tampa game with two Skin fans that I had just met. They were ragging hard on Cam for a while, laughing about all the Cam storylines we've heard. I bit my tongue as long as I could. Then the redskin guy was like "it's so easy to get Panthers fans riled up by talking about Cam". So I turned around and told him how much I admired RG's twister prowess. How it's amazing how he can get one knee over here while the other leg is over there.

Dude immediately wanted to fight. It was hi-lar-e-us.

Living in D.C. and liking to listen to sports radio on my morning commute, I loved the loss. I tune in this morning, I hear a 15 minute recap and discussion of the game, and then they moved onto other sports news.

If they had won, the whole hour would have been nothing but RGIII knob-slobbery, and the PAINFUL fan call-ins talking about the 4-5 Redskins' playoff chances certainty.

Ahhhh it feels nice.

Griffin has never done anything to us to warrant such hatred

I could be wrong (because people mis-characterize Cam to a great extent), but Bob 3 just seems like one smug son-of-a-gun... 

Yet many people continue to give him a pass, like  he's the untouchable Football Jesus. Of course this makes me think of Cam who has swag (cool as hell), but is perceived to be smug, but has proven to be a very humble guy.

On an off note, Bob seems a bit pretentious as well.

I understand the dislike for RGIII on here. He's constantly sucked off by ESPN and people try to say he's better than Cam when he's clearly not. The offseason of him being a douchebag really didn't help matters either. 

Washington had the ball for 36 minutes, rushed for 191 yards, and......lost. Total breakdown by this defense. I guess i have been watching the panthers defense too much this year and expect all defenses to perform at this level.

Now if they just had a QB...

Archived