• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Klein...

savage

He got a personal foul call on a Quarter Back.  Its the Unicorn, its the elephant man's bones off the coast of Madagascar.

Seriously this.

Klein in his first start managed to get a sack which resulted in a personal foul on the QUARTERBACK. 

It's like the ultimate in drive killers. Unbelievable in his first start. 

I saw the locker room piece and Klein was answering a question.  For a split second I thought they were talking to a high schooler.  He looks so young.

If we manage to keep them all we are going to be a dominate defensive team for a long time.

I hope Monday night is the passing of the torch......Pats lose and start their decline...we take over as the best team in the NFL over a 10 year period.

Rivera called him Kuchley 2.0 and was laughed at.

Maybe the former SB winning LB, outstanding DC and HC knows more about the players than we do.

Nah...that's crazy talk.

There's no way he's better than Kuechly right now and the fact that he had a great game doesn't change that. Kuechly's making plays everywhere and he's the one making pre-snap adjustments at MLB. He's as close to a Peyton Manning on the defense as it gets right now. And with that said, Klein played outstanding himself and they probably found a gem in the draft when they selected him. I look forward to seeing him make more plays and get more reps. But that was a mislabel Rivera gave him then and it still is. You do understand a 2.0 of something is a better, more robust and upgraded version of an original, right?

There's no way he's better than Kuechly right now and the fact that he had a great game doesn't change that. Kuechly's making plays everywhere and he's the one making pre-snap adjustments at MLB. He's as close to a Peyton Manning on the defense as it gets right now. And with that said, Klein played outstanding himself and they probably found a gem in the draft when they selected him. I look forward to seeing him make more plays and get more reps. But that was a mislabel Rivera gave him then and it still is. You do understand a 2.0 of something is a better, more robust and upgraded version of an original, right?

I think you're getting a little geeky about the 2.0. I don't believe it was Ron's intention to suggest AJ would be better than LK. I think he was just trying to suggest they are players of the same ilk.

Gettleman is great, no doubt, But I just wanted to speak up for Coach Rivera.

This is his defense.

Without DGs help he would still be using Fua as his NT. DGs scouting has made this team a contender this year with Rivera changing his philosophy.

I don't think Rivera's 2.0 comment was meant that way. Luke seems like he will be a once in a generation linebacker. Klein has high upside but not all-pro potential like Luke.

Archived