• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Your favorite part of the game

cardiackat88.

My favorite play was when Tolbert unloaded a major can of whoop ass on 49 safety Eric Reid.  This was as close as you can get to Looney Tunes cartoon hit.  I actually heard "tweet, tweet, tweet" sounds from the impact. 

(seriously, I am glad the players were not injured)

My favorite play was when Tolbert unloaded a major can of whoop ass on 49 safety Eric Reid.  This was as close as you can get to Looney Tunes cartoon hit.  I actually heard "tweet, tweet, tweet" sounds from the impact. 

(seriously, I am glad the players were not injured)

I was like "HOLY poo!" and called my buddy over to watch the replay.

Then we both saw Reid on the ground and I kinda just felt awful and hoped he was okay...

The two fumbles caused my heart to pound... I thought I was going to die.

actually the fumble and recovery more impressed me.

That showed me how much this team has grown since the beginning of the season. In the past this team would have lost both fumbles. But quick thinking and alertness were their best friends tonight.

When Luke broke up that pass over the middle. If that's a catch we would be very sad right now.

yeah huge play that's not being talked about much.  luke's best game of the year.

i think my favorite moment has to be the niners last gasp  we've lost so many heart breakers and honestly i felt this was gonna be the same, i thought we were going to ****** defeat from the jaws of victory yet again but nope.  they came out and we got the sack then i really started feeling it, when they got up they looked like they had given up and sure enough the next play we got the int then thomas davis running next to florence yelling to him GET DOWN GET DOWN! My dad and I were saying the same to my tv!

Archived