• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Keek & Davis ranked 2nd

cheynehowell

Props to RazeyFingers. Told him to STFU! lol

Thought you guys might appreciate the hilarity of that. I originally sent a tell just saying "eh man, you got fingers, let em do the walking and look it up for yourself. Why do I owe it to you to prove it?"

I laughed at him back and forth for a little while but he kept at it so I had to share my lovely experience.

Since you decided to be a douchebag in private tells, I decided to show you why people laugh at you, OneBadCat. I know, youre going to tell me "U mad" again like some sort of Carolina Chuck flunky and that this is what you intended for me to do right?

You wanted to be embarrassed in public again on purpose didnt you? Read that quote up there and feel free to click the linky. . . now just sit there and look stupid.

Yeah you really got me there.  You did exactly what I wanted you to do from the get go. Waste your sorry ass time to prove a point that no one cares about because you supposedly said something first nearly 2 years ago. You are now a public example of  the uppity horse crap this forum suffers from.

Oh and somehow I was being a douchebag in PM's when you messaged me first?

Yeah im not reading that, but what part of that sounded mad? Or is that just your go to line when youre too embarassed to admit your a fuggin jackass who shoots his mouth off to random strangers

LoL douchebag. . . hahahaha wow

I thought I was kidding myself when I thought it could be this easy to troll, but this is great. .

but what part sounds mad?

-a fuggin jackass who shoots his mouth off to random strangers

-LoL douchebag. . .

-I dont need to prove anything to strangers. You can take your lazy ass and let your fingers do the walking. Pull up any thread from right after TD had his injury

Say's he doesn't need to prove anything to strangers. yet seeks to tell everyone how right he is.

I said get mad because you obviously got mad and did exactly what I was expecting. Thanks for the laugh.

Hahaha no wonder people laugh at you when you post on the forums. Wow youre on par Carolina Chuck, lol could be the same guy.

Nothing youve said so far has made one bit of sense, but youre still talking. . . its like you could just be saying DEeedoowop DEE Bop deebop, . . . . . LoL who is this mystery psycho?

Thinks I need to prove him something? Doesnt own up to his obvious douchebaggery for doing so when called out on it and instead says "u mad" like he just dropped out of high school. I mean, that was new 15 years ago when 50 cent said it but its not so fresh anymore. Now it just says "EH Look at me! I dont know how to have a normal conversation with people"

hahah pitful kid, just go get your GED or something for the love of god, make yourself useful to this country instead of just being an embarrassment.

You havnt been laughed at on this forum before a dozen times? Prove it!  lmao :) have a nice day

I think its super that you think saying the last word wins you an argument. . .its just swell, chum! :) What happens when the person doesnt just go away and continues laughing at you?

Wow no wonder people treat you like a jackass. Get used to it though, youve been one all your life, youre still one now and youre going to continue to be one for the rest of your life. HAHAHAHAHA :P

Funny how I'm some how all about the last word when you're the one who keeps replying to me. Additionally you act like I was in an argument with you in the first place. A simple you mad has changed the priorities of your entire day as you watch the last post of this thread waiting for my response. Ladies and gentlemen I give you Razeyfingers. All you've accomplished is successfully derailing this thread.

OneBadCat. You lost dude. Get out. Nobody cares about what YOU have to say.  HE actually made a valid point two years ago and YOU are losing your online 'cool points' so you call the forum horse crap. It would indeed be less so if you left it friend.

This is my point exactly. You think there is something to be won here.

Oh and somehow I was being a douchebag in PM's when you messaged me first?

Funny how I'm some how all about the last word when you're the one who keeps replying to me. Additionally you act like I was in an argument with you in the first place. A simple you mad has changed the priorities of your entire day as you watch the last post of this thread waiting for my response. Ladies and gentlemen I give you Razeyfingers. All you've accomplished is successfully derailing this thread.

Uhm I asked what happens when I dont go away. . not that I wasnt going to keep replying to you. I fully intend on replying to everything you post about this because youre making it more and more entertaining. I told you to look it up and not to be lazy. Then I said

The point of the statement was to illustrate to people that they shouldnt be commenting on things they dont know or understand.

So you said

Haha get mad. I really don't care about your post at all. I just wanted to see if you would waste your own time with it. Just getting a rise out of you man. The huddle is full of " look what I said way back when, see how right I am" crap and it is the single most annoying thing about the forum. You're right you don't owe anyone a prentencious explanation, so why boast in the first place?

Which I still dont get but its hilarious anyways. I mean, you said "prove it" didnt you? You didnt want me to prove it then? Im confused here. You asked why Im boasting, but it explained that directly in my response right before. The part about where people shouldnt be commenting on things they dont understand. You know. . . like youre doing right now.

So when you replied

Lol You still mad

:cam:

I said

Wow no wonder people treat you like a jackass. Get used to it though, youve been one all your life, youre still one now and youre going to continue to be one for the rest of your life. HAHAHAHAHA :P

tip your waitress, I'll be here all week.

Archived