• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Jersey buying - An advice thread

SCP

I have mentioned a time or two that I really tend to jinx a players career when I purchase their authentic jersey. I have an Otah, Peppers, Beason, Delhomme, & Smith. Smith is the only one that didn't implode or leave the team after my purchase. So I am getting ready to buy a new one and I figured instead of jinxing a player, I'd jinx myself. I've never been a big custom jersey guy but this is for the future of our team so I must do it. I'm going to go with the number 95. Now I just need a name to go with it on the back. I'm considering:

KeepPounding

SuckItSaints

StlrFansSuk

WillNotSitDown

Or, I might just order a Hoover 45 since I can't jinx him. I need some ideas.

SCP u are my bro - but let me offer you some friendly advice; the ONLY jersey you should ever buy/wear is of actual players. DO NOT buy a custom jersey with a random number and a novelty name or your last name on the back. You look like a fool. It's lame. 

Right now, the only two jerseys worth investing in are Kuekly or Cam. They are franchise players and odds are they will be here for a while and you'll yield many years of being able to wear it. I had a Julius Peppers jersey, but once he left I gave it away. I was never going to wear it again. 

If you're concerned about some sort of jinx or something - you can always spend a little more for a Sam Mills/Kevin Greene/Lamar Lathan/throwback jersey. Personally, I would recommend a Mills jersey. 

SCP u are my bro - but let me offer you some friendly advice; the ONLY jersey you should ever buy/wear is of actual players. DO NOT buy a custom jersey with a random number and a novelty name or your last name on the back. You look like a fool. It's lame.

Right now, the only two jerseys worth investing in are Kuekly or Cam. They are franchise players and odds are they will be here for a while and you'll yield many years of being able to wear it. I had a Julius Peppers jersey, but once he left I gave it away. I was never going to wear it again.

If you're concerned about some sort of jinx or something - you can always spend a little more for a Sam Mills/Kevin Greene/Lamar Lathan/throwback jersey. Personally, I would recommend a Mills jersey.

If I go throwback I'm going Norberto Davidds-Garrido

bwhahahaha

I saw some dumbass walking around at a Panthers game with a custom redskins nike jersey that said "RG3" on the back. It was probably Grits who emptied out his life savings for it.

These RG3 people trigger something in me when I see them at BofA. I saw some guy in a Romo jersey at the Falcons game last year and yelled some incoherent poo at him about getting the fug out of our stadium.

Archived