• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Kap fined for face mask grab

Jackofalltrades

On that same play, Coach Jim Harbaugh of the 49ers was screaming to the refs that Klein was also guilty of grabbing the facemask of his QB Kaepernick. I only saw Kaepernick's blatant facemask grab foul, and I think the coach was fabricating a lie to try avoid a loss of yards by getting the refs to call offsetting penalties. His willingness lie reduced my respect for Coach Harbaugh's integrity.

On that same play, Coach Jim Harbaugh of the 49ers was screaming to the refs that Klein was also guilty of grabbing the facemask of his QB Kaepernick. I only saw Kaepernick's blatant facemask grab foul, and I think the coach was fabricating a lie to try avoid a loss of yards by getting the refs to call offsetting penalties. His willingness lie reduced my respect for Coach Harbaugh's integrity.

I thought I was the only one who noticed that... I wanted to jump through the scream and pop that little ocd tard in the throat when he kept screaming "offsetting".

Well that's a new one.......fining a QB for a personal foul.............

I doubt you'll see much of those kind of grabs by QBs in the future.......its too easy to break fingers on your throwing hand getting them tied up in the face mask of a charging defender.

What a ditz that guy is.............

Lol all head coaches do that

Not defending Harbaugh in any way - I find him insufferable - but the man just wants to win that badly. IMO he cares too much about winning. He takes the saying "whatever it takes to win" literally.

Archived