• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Peppers as Captain

Panther Boyd

Peppers is a helluva leader on the field, he just doesn't want to be a public leader. Watch video, he's very vocal calling his team mates up, etc. He's just too shy to have that roll with the public...

this

i find it funny people say he is not a leader ...when they are not in the locker room at all..so how do they know

Do you think that the team should elect Pep as one of the team captains this season after the hold out? Personally I say..........nah!

this whole thing with fans getting their feelings all hurt because pep wanted to leave is getting old

and it's not a hold out by any means

this

i find it funny people say he is not a leader ...when they are not in the locker room at all..so how do they know

remember the '07 fiasco where richardson had a talk with peppers and asked him to step up and be a leader, and then he was made a team captain? peppers was completely against it. he didn't want to be a leader, he just wanted to play football.

correct me if i'm wrong, but that's how i remember it

From an outsider's perspective, which is all most of us have, Harris and Beason seem like the true leaders of the defense. Beason was a captain last year, so he'll get the vote again. The other spot is between Harris and Peppers. It will most likely go to Peppers, due to his seniority with the team and overall prominence.

Archived