• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Go ahead and accept the fact this is Peppers last year.

pstall

I am really hoping that Brown emerges as a beast this season, 'cause I agree, Pep isn't worth $20 mill. I hate that the team is shelling out so much this season for him, but I do think that we still need him this year. Don't get me wrong, I am a huge fan of his, but I think it will be time to part ways with him after this year. The failure to get a long-term deal done again indicates that it would be best if he moved on.

I accepted that fact last year. Do you remember one of last year's preseason games when JP got a sack then saluted the Carolina fans? That was when I had the feelin, like he was sorta sayin "There you go, Im back, and Im outta here.." They even had the pic of the salute on the cover of the program at the home opener vs da Bears. I dont want to speculate, I dont want him playin for another team, but that really seems to be where all roads are leading. I sincerely hope that the "new defense", and some choice post-season victories will be enough to keep the man around...

The fact that he didnt sign a long term deal by today means nothing....I dont think they had a realistic expectation to sign him, they really didnt have a lot of time after he signed his tender. Many things can happen between now and February, so I am not gonna sweat it now.

At least now it looks like what was a weakness for us last year (d-line), could be a strength with the addition of Brown. We still do need a big, athletic DT beside Kemo though....damn I wish we could have kept Jenkins.

they'll tag him .. especially since they were willing to pay him $16mil++ this year .. what's $4mil more ..?.. but i'm ok with it .. he's been a loyal dominant player and he's near impossible to replace .. it's what players in his category cost if you want to win ..

i'm actually glad we are willing to step up to the plate and pay someone of his calibur .. it shows this franchise wants to win and will continue to be competitive..

If there is an uncapped year next year, I especially think that we will keep him. They could front load the contract for a poo load of money and make it work. We do have a billionaire for an owner, and one of the more stable, successful franchises in the league.

I think he will not want to go threw what he did last season. If he was not wanting to stay here he would have had them put a clause in his contract baring them from tagging him again next year. They now have a whole season to work out what prob will be a very complex and high paying contract.

I also think that he realized that no one is going to pay him like he or his agent thinks he should be paid....except for us.

not if next year is uncapped .. or if a team like dallas or new england has a below average defensive year .. they would pay him ..

let's face it .. peppers is a dominate player .. his type doesn't come along that often .. someone will pay him .. and he's worth it

i feel lucky as a fan having him on my team .. and i hope he stays a very long time!

putting aside the media in the offseason .. he's been very professional and loyal to carolina .. overall he's been very easy to deal with comparing him to other superstar players ..

IMO we are a better team for franchising Pep this year. Granted it was a lot of money and there was opportunity cost but in the end, my belief is we will benefit (albeit injuries can not be predicted).

I am not sure that will hold true next year and it should be reevaluated. Several things to consider including:

1. Peps Production

2. 2010 Capped or Uncapped

3. What other UFA do we consider next year (Is TD an UFA in 2010)

4. Peps attitude

If nothing is signed by today then we can do nothing but wait and be thankful he is cooperating, will be in training camp and has motivation to have a big year.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

• PMH4OWPW7JD2TDGWZKTOYL2T3E.jpg

• Topics

• What are these half time adjustments that you speak of?
    • Prodentim Reviews: Pros, Cons, Ingredients and Results Revealed ShiNE$49   Last updated 23 seconds ago, Monday 20 May 2024 07:32:34 Welcome to this review of Prodentim Supplement! In this article, we will take a closer look at this dental health supplement and provide you with an informative and unbiased review. We will explore the ingredients, benefits, potential side effects, and customer feedback to help you make an informed decision about whether Prodentim is right for you.   𝐒𝐚𝐥𝐞 𝐈𝐬 𝐋𝐢𝐯𝐞  𝐒𝐡𝐨𝐩 𝐍𝐨𝐰 𝐎𝐟𝐟𝐢𝐜𝐢𝐚𝐥 𝐖𝐞𝐛𝐬𝐢𝐭𝐞 Click here What is Prodentim Supplement? Prodentim Supplement is a dietary supplement specifically designed to support dental health. It is formulated with a blend of natural ingredients that are believed to promote oral hygiene and support overall gum and teeth health. Click here to buy Prodentim from Prodentim Official Website and Get 75% Discount What are the Ingredients in Prodentim? The Prodentim Supplement contains a unique combination of natural ingredients that work together to support dental health. Some of the key ingredients include: Vitamin  Known for its antioxidant properties, vitamin C is essential for collagen production and helps maintain healthy gums. Coenzyme Q10: This powerful antioxidant helps reduce inflammation and supports gum health. Zinc: Zinc plays a crucial role in maintaining healthy teeth and gums and is involved in wound healing. Cranberry Extract: Cranberry extract is believed to help prevent bacteria from sticking to the teeth, reducing the risk of plaque formation. Probiotics: Probiotics are beneficial bacteria that can help maintain a healthy balance of oral microflora, promoting oral health. What are the Prodentim Benefits?  Prodentim Supplement offers several potential benefits for dental health.Some of the key benefits of Prodentim include: Supports Gum Health: The blend of ingredients in Prodentim Supplement, such as coenzyme Q10 and vitamin C, may help support gum health and reduce inflammation. Maintains Healthy Teeth: The inclusion of zinc and cranberry extract in the formula may contribute to maintaining healthy teeth by preventing plaque formation. Promotes Oral Hygiene: The probiotics present in Prodentim Supplement may help maintain a healthy balance of oral microflora, which is essential for good oral hygiene. Prodentim Side Effects Prodentim Dental Supplement is generally considered safe for most individuals when taken as directed. However, it is always recommended to consult with a healthcare professional before starting any new dietary supplement, especially if you have any pre-existing medical conditions or are taking medication.  Prodentim Reviews Customer feedback on Prodentim Supplement has been largely positive. Prodentim has an average rating of 4.85/5. Many users have reported improvements in their gum health and overall oral hygiene after incorporating this supplement into their daily routine. However, individual results may vary, and it is important to keep in mind that dietary supplements may not work the same way for everyone.  Prodentim Conclusion In conclusion, Prodentim Supplement is a dental health supplement that aims to support gum health, maintain healthy teeth, and promote oral hygiene. With its blend of natural ingredients, including vitamin C, coenzyme Q10, zinc, cranberry extract, and probiotics, Prodentim Supplement offers potential benefits for those seeking to enhance their dental health. As with any dietary supplement, it is advisable to consult with a healthcare professional before starting it. Click here to buy Prodentim from Prodentim Official Website and Get 75% Discount Click here to learn more GRE@#@$@@(^**_)( #prodentim prodentim reviews . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . #prodentim                                           HGSY^%$&*NKLJL:   NSK*T*&^*(                      
    • Prodentim Reviews (Critical Customer Alert!) ShOcKinG PRoDeNtim Update May20P$49 18 seconds ago, Sunday 19 May 2024 07:32:34 Welcome to this review of Prodentim Supplement! In this article, we will take a closer look at this dental health supplement and provide you with an informative and unbiased review. We will explore the ingredients, benefits, potential side effects, and customer feedback to help you make an informed decision about whether Prodentim is right for you.  🌈 𝐒𝐚𝐥𝐞 𝐈𝐬 𝐋𝐢𝐯𝐞 😍 𝐒𝐡𝐨𝐩 𝐍𝐨𝐰❗ 𝐎𝐟𝐟𝐢𝐜𝐢𝐚𝐥 𝐖𝐞𝐛𝐬𝐢𝐭𝐞 ❤️👉Click here👈 What is Prodentim Supplement? Prodentim Supplement is a dietary supplement specifically designed to support dental health. It is formulated with a blend of natural ingredients that are believed to promote oral hygiene and support overall gum and teeth health. Click here to buy Prodentim from Prodentim Official Website and Get 75% Discount What are the Ingredients in Prodentim? The Prodentim Supplement contains a unique combination of natural ingredients that work together to support dental health. Some of the key ingredients include: Vitamin 😄 Known for its antioxidant properties, vitamin C is essential for collagen production and helps maintain healthy gums. Coenzyme Q10: This powerful antioxidant helps reduce inflammation and supports gum health. Zinc: Zinc plays a crucial role in maintaining healthy teeth and gums and is involved in wound healing. Cranberry Extract: Cranberry extract is believed to help prevent bacteria from sticking to the teeth, reducing the risk of plaque formation. Probiotics: Probiotics are beneficial bacteria that can help maintain a healthy balance of oral microflora, promoting oral health. What are the Prodentim Benefits?  Prodentim Supplement offers several potential benefits for dental health.Some of the key benefits of Prodentim include: Supports Gum Health: The blend of ingredients in Prodentim Supplement, such as coenzyme Q10 and vitamin C, may help support gum health and reduce inflammation. Maintains Healthy Teeth: The inclusion of zinc and cranberry extract in the formula may contribute to maintaining healthy teeth by preventing plaque formation. Promotes Oral Hygiene: The probiotics present in Prodentim Supplement may help maintain a healthy balance of oral microflora, which is essential for good oral hygiene. Prodentim Side Effects Prodentim Dental Supplement is generally considered safe for most individuals when taken as directed. However, it is always recommended to consult with a healthcare professional before starting any new dietary supplement, especially if you have any pre-existing medical conditions or are taking medication.  Prodentim Reviews Customer feedback on Prodentim Supplement has been largely positive. Prodentim has an average rating of 4.85/5. Many users have reported improvements in their gum health and overall oral hygiene after incorporating this supplement into their daily routine. However, individual results may vary, and it is important to keep in mind that dietary supplements may not work the same way for everyone.  Prodentim Conclusion In conclusion, Prodentim Supplement is a dental health supplement that aims to support gum health, maintain healthy teeth, and promote oral hygiene. With its blend of natural ingredients, including vitamin C, coenzyme Q10, zinc, cranberry extract, and probiotics, Prodentim Supplement offers potential benefits for those seeking to enhance their dental health. As with any dietary supplement, it is advisable to consult with a healthcare professional before starting it. Click here to buy Prodentim from Prodentim Official Website and Get 75% Discount Click here to learn more GRE@#@$@@(^**_)( #prodentim prodentim reviews . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . #prodentim                                           HGSY^%$&*NKLJL:   NSK*T*&^*(