• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Invoice for playoff tickets

MadHatter

The PSL system sucks whether it got us the team or not. You guys can thump your chests today but you were irate in 2010. You might have paid for the stadium but it doesn't belong to you.

No one is thumping their chest.

However, those that bought psl's ARE the reason we have a team....whether you like it or not. And that is a FACT.

Unless they recently changed it, I was never given a refund for the 17 seasons I had PSLs and was billed for playoff tickets. 

You have to specifically request a refund. If you don't then they credit next season's invoice. I've done it.

There is a lot more to owning PSL's this year. Free NFL Game Rewind, free Red Zone, drawings for pregame extras including on field & coin toss, drawing for Super Bowl and Pro Bowl tix, ROAR magazine, etc. It's getting better & better to be a PSL owner. Ha, I received a birthday card from the Panthers this year!

Anyone buying PSL's should know their responsibilities beforehand.

We'll gladly pay for playoff tix. Just get that home field advantage so we can use them!!

Sad we havent been in this position that people cant remember if there is a refund system or not.

We did have a refund system for the 2008 season.  But the year before we didnt.  Dont know if we will have a refund this year but if we dont use both game tickets the Panthers legally cant hold your money.  All you have to do is send a letter requesting a refund. 

You have to purchase them as a PSL owner, otherwise you may forfeit your right to your PSLs. Right before the holidays, timing is always great thanks to the NFL.

And should the Panthers not make the playoffs you do not get a refund. Rather, the team credits this toward next year's tickets... lol... So they are basically taking the PSL owners' money and collecting the interest off it for at least 7 months before next year's invoice comes due.

I'd be willing to bet the NFL does not report this as part of their revenue stream.

The current 6 month interest rate is .08%. So the Panthers will make around $5 on my tickets if they actually take advantage.

I don't think this money goes to the NFL but rather the panthers and they certainly report any revenue such as this.

You have to specifically request a refund. If you don't then they credit next season's invoice. I've done it.

There is a lot more to owning PSL's this year. Free NFL Game Rewind, free Red Zone, drawings for pregame extras including on field & coin toss, drawing for Super Bowl and Pro Bowl tix, ROAR magazine, etc. It's getting better & better to be a PSL owner. Ha, I received a birthday card from the Panthers this year!

Anyone buying PSL's should know their responsibilities beforehand.

We'll gladly pay for playoff tix. Just get that home field advantage so we can use them!!

Exactly

Archived