• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Invoice for playoff tickets

MadHatter

Just received the invoice for playoff tickets. Gotta pay for two games...game 1 and NFC Championship Game.

30% markup for game 1 and about 140% markup for the championship game.

LOL.... on my long drive yesterday to visit family this week this was a conversation had in the car with the wife that we are going to have about a $400 bill for playoff tickets we will need to add to our upcoming expenses.  I guess it showed up sooner than I thought.  

Its ok with me though - I am more than happy to have to buy playoff tickets!!!!!  Now all we need is the Panthers to cooperate and make it that we actually get to use both of them   B)

You have to purchase them as a PSL owner, otherwise you may forfeit your right to your PSLs. Right before the holidays, timing is always great thanks to the NFL.

And should the Panthers not make the playoffs you do not get a refund. Rather, the team credits this toward next year's tickets... lol... So they are basically taking the PSL owners' money and collecting the interest off it for at least 7 months before next year's invoice comes due.

I'd be willing to bet the NFL does not report this as part of their revenue stream.

I can go to any game I want, sit anywhere I want, and if I'm unable to go to a game I'm not stuck with the tickets.

You're never "stuck" with tickets. You can actually sell them and make a profit, or donate them. The difference is when you go to games your usually paying for one ticket what we've paid for 4 or more.

You're never "stuck" with tickets. You can actually sell them and make a profit, or donate them. The difference is when you go to games your usually paying for one ticket what we've paid for 4 or more.

By "stuck" I meant you would have to sell them or eat the cost.  It's the hassle of the whole thing.  I never pay more than face.  It takes time to find them but I always do.  For what its worth WC row is the best seat in the house and I've sat everywhere.

Archived