• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Ready to roll

doghead28

This game is big Sunday. My son and I will be there ready to do our part. Hopefully fans will be in their seats and ready to make some noise. This game is important and Tampa won't be a pushover.

Hope you and your son have a great time at the game. Also hope you get to celebrate with a big win. Go Panthers!

I am concerned that a large portion of fans will show half way through the first quarter and think that Tampa is an easy win. We need to provide a homefield advantage and be in our seats ready to roll and make noise for our D. Human nature is to look past this game to the big game next week in NO. I think Riverboat Ron will keep them grounded and focused on the Bucs this week. Gonna be a close one but Panthers will win 27-17.

I know that we need to concentrate on TB first...

BUT

We play Sunday at 1

New Orleans plays Monday night

I think we have the advantage of more rest, but they will be playing basically at the same time, just a short week for them.

If we take care of business on Sunday, and Seattle handles their business Monday night...

We could very well be in the drivers seat for this Division, and a possible Round 1 bye!

#KeepPounding

Cool post bro. You're so awesome and insightful and this OP is an idiot. I bet you're like the best fan ever and go to tons of games. Keep up the good work.

Pussy.

welcome to the huddle. tone it down with the insults and name calling, alright? thanks.

Archived