• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Can we clinch next week?

Awesomeness!!

Dallas and Philly still play each other so one of those teams is guaranteed a 6th loss. And Zona and SF still play each other. As long as we can beat the Jets and Falcons we should get in as a wild card.

Sweeping the Saints would be icing on the cake. Will have to sweep them tho since they'll have a better conference record than us. I don't see them losing to St. Louis or Tampa but any given Sunday that poo can happen.

Depends on where their playing. The problem for the Saints is that the phrase "No place like Dome" stands true to them. They are not the same team away from New Orleans. I'm honestly shocked that anyone would pick the Saints over Seattle considering how Drew Brees plays on the road. Their troubles extend beyond this season as they have always had issues during away games.

If we win next week, the Cards and 49ers lose and then win out except Week 17, I could still do the ESPN playoff machine to leave us out if the Eagles and Cowboys won out too except for their Week 17 game. So it might be possible, it would just be complicated and I need some official stats guy to figure it out.

Dallas and Philly still play each other so one of those teams is guaranteed a 6th loss. And Zona and SF still play each other. As long as we can beat the Jets and Falcons we should get in as a wild card.

Sweeping the Saints would be icing on the cake. Will have to sweep them tho since they'll have a better conference record than us. I don't see them losing to St. Louis or Tampa but any given Sunday that poo can happen.

If they lose at Seattle tomorrow night, their conference record would be only one game better than ours.  And I could see them losing at St Louis.  Tampa Bay is in the dome, so that one is highly unlikely. 

The last game could be interesting for us.  Will Atlanta show up, or will they be thinking about off season plans while playing us?

If they lose at Seattle tomorrow night, their conference record would be only one game better than ours. And I could see them losing at St Louis. Tampa Bay is in the dome, so that one is highly unlikely.

The last game could be interesting for us. Will Atlanta show up, or will they be thinking about off season plans while playing us?

Doesn't really matter if they show up or not. Atlanta at its best is terrible.

not realistically; it doesn't mean we could then lose our last three games and be fine.

however, given that two of our last three games are the jets and the falcons, assuming we win at least one of those, then yes, beating the saints next week all but guarantees us a playoff spot.

Archived