• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Remember Hope Stout and the Panthers

Go To Girl

Here's what her mom posted on facebook on their page March Forth With Hope Foundation.  They are in the process of getting funding for a about Hope and her wish - it was 10 years ago.  If anybody here would like to help them with this, it would be much appreciated.

I need YOUR help!!!It has been 10 years since Hope made her wish! It is the time of year when things started rolling with her wish and Panthers in 2003. It is such a great story of HOPE for the season, I would like to flood ABC, NBC! And Fox and Friends with emails to have them do a story on Hope after 10 years. The panthers are on a roll and Keith's book is out! and I have pudge the cat who needs to be seen! Ha ! The movie funding is about 150,000 from happening. We need another miracle. If you have passion for Hopes story, please consider doing this with us. We are thinking Friday will be the day. We ask you to spread the word to your friends and help this go viral, we will be posting an example of email you can paste and websites in the next day or two! Let's do this! ‪#‎justbelieve‬

There are at least a couple of facebook pages for her if you're interested in following them

More from Hope Stout's mom

Tomorrow (I am adding - Friday, Dec 6) is the day we send our Hope's Wish email to the Good. Morning America , CBS morning show, The Today Show,. I posted last night the lInks for you to use (I put them at the end of this). Please tell why you think they should do a story after 10 years! Some points to make : this was before social media and FB took off, 1.1 million was raised in 4 weeks! Her foundation still helping families, her original wish to be a movie star, Pudge the cat's HOPE stripes. Any thing you think might get their attention. Also our book, Hopes Wish and Keith Larson book, A Season of Hope. Thanks for helping with this. Send to your family and friends and have the copy and paste and do the same!!! PRAY for GOD to work through this effort!!!

ABC Good Morning America http://abcnews.go.com/GMA/mailform?id=19950794
Fox & Friends http://www.foxnews.com/on-air/fox-and-friends/email
The Today Show http://www.today.com/id/29041920/ns/today-today_participate/t/email-today/#.Up_p9dJDtQg
The CBS Morning Show http://www.cbsnews.com/htdocs/feedback/fb_news_form.shtml

and another thing her mom posted

If you want to copy and paste something for sending to the morning shows tomorrow, it is below. If you would like to add how Hope has impacted your life, please share that too. Thanks so much for doing this for Hope!

In November, 2003, Hope Elizabeth Stout was approached by the Make-A-Wish Foundation. She was suffering from a rare form of bone cancer. When told she could have anything she wanted, Hope, who was 12 years old, found out there were 155 kids ahead of her on the MAW list. 

"My wish, she said, is to grant the wishes of all the other kids, just as soon as possible." 

Over the next 4 weeks, as Hope's condition worsened, donations began pouring in to the Make-A-Wish office in Charlotte. As this incredible story was taking place, the Carolina Panthers went on a tear and eventually made it to the Super Bowl. Sadly, Hope didn't live to see it. She died on January 4, 2004. But two weeks later, on January 16, 2004, at the Celebration of Hope Gala that Hope planned, over $1.1 million was raised and all the wishes were granted.

Now, 10 years later, we want to bring awareness to this amazing story. Hope Stout thought of others other than herself. She selflessly gave up her wish so others could have theirs. Something we can all aspire to.

Archived